In the last few years financial institutions have been putting a great deal of emphasis on building strong compliance and risk management infrastructure. The recent global financial meltdown coupled with Democratic control of the White House will continue to drive a host of new compliance regulations.
The leaders of the G-20 (leaders of the 20 industrial and emerging countries have been focused on global regulations that will heighten the standards as to which banks and hedge funds will be regulated moving forward. This initiative to improve corporate governance will undoubtedly result in additional needs for qualified compliance professionals in the work force. These new rules and regulations will create particular needs for Chief Compliance Officers, Anti- Money Laundering Officers, KYC specialists as well as Investment Advisory/40 Act Compliance Officers.
Michael Page has been a well established leader in the compliance market. Our team prides itself on being specialists in the market, understanding the business, our quality of service and working with the best talent in the industry. We focus on all compliance staffing from compliance analyst to Chief Compliance Officer positions. Our breadth of coverage spans the banking, asset management, wealth management, insurance and hedge fund markets.
The Michael Page database enables us to network with a diversity of clients and candidates in the following areas:
- Chief compliance officer
- Deputy chief compliance officer
- Anti-money laundering /BSA/OFAC
- Branch examiner
- Testing and control
- Investment advisory/40 Act compliance
- Legal regulatory
Recent placements Include:
- Chief Compliance Officer at U.S. Broker Dealer
- Deputy Chief Compliance Officer at Global Hedge Fund
- VP of Compliance at Brazilian Bank
- Compliance Analyst at Asset Manager
- Head of Equities Compliance Global Broker-Dealer
- Co- Head of Fixed Income Compliance at Global Investment Bank
- AML Director U.S. Investment Bank
Please contact Eric Duvall on: