Host: Max Kemnitzer, Managing Director, PageGroup
Speaker: Michael Scarpa, Managing Director, KPMG US
The regulatory environment has changed dramatically and rapidly over the past decade, from money transmitter licence registrations to the Money Transmitter regulatory framework. It is essential for professionals working in money service businesses to stay up to date with these regulatory changes, which are catalyzing a revolution in the sector.
In this webinar, we provide updates on the many new standards involving licensing requirements which will impact money service and money transmitter businesses across the US.
Our speaker, Michael Scarpa, Managing Director at KPMG US, covered the following topics:
- State-by-state requirements for filing inventory
- Regulatory reporting operating models and data inventory
- Permissible investment and surety bond considerations
- Critical assessments and FILMS examination criteria
- Key roles within organizational structures