- In this role you will supervise a medium sized shop team in a manufacturing facility.
- You will plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures, help improve production methods, procedures, and work environment.
- This is an excellent time to join this rapidly growing company!
- This company manufactures cutting edge products revolving around sustainability.
In this role, you participate in a variety of responsibilities where you will dissect the current manufacturing processes and use continuous improvement methodology to make changes to the process that will result in increased efficiency. You will be hands on in developing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing processes.
- Exciting position in a well known manufacturing company!
- This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded engineer and a problem solver.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating manufacturing processes with new medical device products looking to dominate the health-care industry. The essential product in development needs a candidate to assist with the performing process failure mode effects analyses FMEA's.
- Opportunity for a well-known Med Device company
- Industry growing organization excelling in a fast pace environment
The Senior Quality Engineer will report into the Vice President of Quality and help coordinate quality assurance initiatives by organizing, facilitating and supporting continuous improvement activities and auditing of existing quality systems
- Join an industry leading PCB Contract Manufacturer
- Extensive Growth Opportunity
- This individual will lead an engineering team focusing on the implementation, development, maintenance, and improvement of cost effecting manufacturing processes.
- In this role you will oversee and provide support for manufacturing launches of new or existing products.
- Join a global company that specializes in the automotive, EV industry
- A great leadership opportunity with plenty of room to grow within the company
The Mechanical Engineer will work with other personnel to design and characterize innovative medical devices, and assist with product testing and validation.
- Opportunity to work for a vastly growing medical device manufacturer
- Opportunity to work with an array of products day to day