Responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of treasury activities, which meet the requirements of this global banks board and of the banks respective regulators, globally.
- Hybrid remote opportunity due to Covid - 19
- Organization is growing out its internal audit department
Working for this pharmaceutical client in Somerset, NJ you will be leading global internal audit department, including heading up the annual SOX compliance assessment on behalf of management and performing a large range of other audits. As the the Director of Internal Audit you report findings back to VP and CFO of finance as well as audit committee.
- Chance to build out entire Audit Department
- Working for an industry leading health and pharma company
The VP of Internal Audit should understand the relevance of audited financial statements is to all branches within the company. In order to do so, the VP of Internal Audit is expected to maintain active communication with branches so they can manage expectations.
- Our client believes in valuing their employees' perspectives.
- Our client focuses on the professional development.
Globally recognized bank is looking to add an additional AVP and VP to the new internal audit department.
- Opportunity to join a new internal audit department that is in growth mode
- Opportunity for audit exposure across all lines of business
Global bank's internal audit department is looking to add an additional VP of Model Risk Audit to the New York team.
- Global bank recognized for having one of the most flexible work environments
- Opportunity for exposure across all areas of model risk/validation/development
The Audit Manager should understand the relevance of audited financial statements are to businesses, shareholders/owners, vendors, and anyone who is a stakeholder. In order to do so, the Audit Manager is expected to maintain active communication with clients so they can manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Our client invests in constant professional development amongst peers.
- Our client values their core businesses and ensuring to understand them.
The IT Risk Manager will be responsible for developing risk and controls frameworks, ensuring that IT Risk frameworks fall in line with regulatory requirements and monitoring and addressing emerging risks as they pertain to cyber security .
- Key Role within a large International Bank
- Opportunity to build risk frameworks from the ground up
The successful candidate will report to the Global IT Audit Director, also based in Chicago, and leverage existing subject matter expertise to help drive the strategic direction, implementation and execution of the company's Global Cyber and Information Security internal auditing programs. This role will lead a team of auditors initially based in Chicago, with potential for future growth in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- Hybrid opportunity due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Growing Organization adding to IT Audit Department