Support general accounting and related general ledger functions pertaining to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. Assist in interpretation and analysis of financial results and budget/forecast variances related to the balance sheet and direct/indirect cost of services. Maintain accounting policies and procedures. Document, assess, and implement internal controls as needed in conjunction with SOX.
- Opportunity to work with company experiencing massive growth
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Our client is looking for someone to join their fast paced, growing team in the Kennett Square/West Chester area. Management consultant looking for areas top Finance and Accounting talent.
- Excellent growth trajectory
- Dynamic work environment
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the preparation/maintenance of all financial records for the firm and its subsidiaries and the development of procedures to improve controls.
- Great corporate accounting opportunity within reputable FS firm
- Management Consultancy/FS Firm looking for top Greater Philly accounting talent