Our client is a global Professional manufacturing firm in West Chester, PA, and has an immediate need for an AP Specialist due to growth. The AP Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all operations, protocols, and procedures for the global manufacturing firm. Our global manufacturing client has been located in the West Chester, PA area for a number of years, and has developed into the leading firm within their space.
- Opportunity for an individual looking to join a growing, global firm
- Transparent growth from Day 1
This is a temporary role located in Brooklyn, New York. This position will report into the Controller and CFO of the organization, aiding in transaction processes for accounts payable and accounts receivable, prepare financial reports, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Opportunity to work with a great non-profit organization.
- Fun and exciting work environment.
Will be responsible for overseeing financial statements such as balance sheets, invoices, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Duties must include directing Accounting Managers and department operations, compiling financial reports based on financial statements and implementing policies and procedures for financial reporting.
- Fully Paid Benefits
- Opportunities to help grow the company
The Staff Accountant is responsible for General accounting tasks including accounts payable, minor accounts receivables, month and year-end closing, with a focus on internal reconciliations in a multi-entity environment. The position will also include general filing, clerical, and accounting analyses as requested.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Hybrid Schedule
This fully integrated developer is looking for an accounting coordinator to help with accounts payable, accounts receivable, processing pay applications, paying subcontractors and more. The qualified candidate will have experience in the construction space.
- Progression within the company
- Opportunity to learn different skills within construction and development
This person will be responsible for working with the Manager of Finance to perform all AP/AR responsibilities. You will reconcile AP/AR accounts and perform high volume invoice processing.
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Investment Management firm
- High growth potential with a cutting edge Investment firm