As a Business Analyst, you will be in responsible for ensuring that local requirements are well gathered, documented, and implemented in local tools and projects.
You will liaise regularly with many stakeholders, which may include RAD, Compliance, Legal, IT - based locally.
- Highly reputable finance corporation
- Competitive Compensation
Our client is looking to hire someone to prepare materials to deliver management presentations detailing business performance and strategic initiatives. You will be accountable for collecting accurate and timely data to show business progress and areas of improvement.
- Produce presentations detailing business performance and strategic initiatives
- Develop insightful analyses, metrics, and forecasts to support decisions
Our client is looking to hire a Front Office Planning Specialist at the Associate level for Sales and Trading business.
- Support Sales and Trading Business
- Develop timely and insightful analyses, metrics, and forecasts
"Deposits" product SME who focuses on conducting key product/transaction data attribute validation testing to ensure US Regulatory Reporting to various regulatory agencies are prepared timely, accurately and with complete appropriate data.
- Great opportunity at a leading banking institution.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
This is a Project Manager position located within the Regulatory Affairs Department
- Highly reputable financial corporation
- High growth potential
The Managing Director will provide leadership, oversight and strategic direction to a key business area of the bank. He or she will be accountable for optimizing service quality, cost effectiveness, and profitability through business development, as well as ensuring all policies and procedures are compliant.
- Final point of escalation for complex operational and regulartory issues
- Identifies, contributes to and executes strategic initiatives