All Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively recruiting and meeting candidates whilst developing and establishing new business relationships. This position consists of a competitive base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none. Those that have leadership experience and / or demonstrate the potential to lead teams will have the ability to fast track
- Comprehensive training program starting on your first day.
- Outstanding team culture, professional coaching, and career development.
Office Manager role supporting Human Resource functions. This hybrid role allows you to wear many different hats.
- 5 days in office
- Great team
Great opportunity for a Controller/Assistant Controller/Public Accounting Manager to join a growing team within a global Professional Services organization. Leading and owning the Accounting function during a period of sustained high growth in our business, working very closely with our CFO.
- Great opportunity with very profitable Professional Services/Technology firm
- Great opportunity to work directly with CFO
You will work on a consultative basis to explore and understand client requirements, then develop tailored recruitment solutions that will support their talent-related needs. You will act as a trusted Advisor and regional subject leader through developing your functional knowledge and building a network of top regional professionals for mutual benefit.
- Exciting Recruitment Consulting opportunity in Dubai, UAE
- Must have progressive recruitment track record in a technology specialism
My client a FTSE 50 business is looking to appoint a Global Head of Payroll in what will be a strategic role in which the successful candidate will drive the transformation of this function globally.
- A chance to become the Global Head of Payroll in a FTSE 50 business
- A chance to drive real change in a transformation based role.