Our client is an established Large Residential Construction company. This firm offers candidates quick career growth, excellent work life balance, a healthy pipeline of projects and the ability to work on prominent residential construction projects.
- Homebuilder offers a strong pipeline of projects
- Leading Homebuilder in Texas with clear career progression
A Residential Home builder focusing on the construction of Town Homes in Houston. Looking for an experienced construction professional in ground-up single-family home projects.
- Competitive base salary with an allowance and bonus
- Client has a healthy pipeline of projects
As a construction field engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside the project manager on a portfolio of high-profile construction projects. This position will hold full responsibility for projects ranging from $20M to $150M in scope including design review, budget allocation, subcontract hiring, contract negotiation, schedule definition and control, and team management.
- Huge growth potential and exciting project portfolio at one of Dallas' top GCs
- Fast-tracked progression to Project Manager
The Assistant Superintendent's primary role is to support the Lead Superintendent and Project Manager in the successful completion of assigned projects by assuming responsibility of daily operations of projects as assigned by Lead Superintendent. The Assistant Superintendent will be a detailed craftsman with multiple talents, in all construction trades in order to appropriately and professionally complete all aspects of construction work.
- Well-established Dallas-based Owner/Developer with a LEADING National reputation
- Deep Backlog of Multifamily Projects through 2024
The Project Engineer is responsible to help facilitate project delivery and administrative requirements related to planning, management and communication through effective day-to-day administration and coordination of projects
- Get hands on mentorship from industry leaders
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Our client is looking for a Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on retail construction projects throughout the Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest of the United States. This person will have above market base salary, benefits, bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the time.
- Keeps their guys paid when not on a job
- Massive Bonus Potential - Big name Retail Clients