As the Chief Executive hire in the company, this individual will lead the company to execute its current drug development programs, manage operating expense to ensure investor's investment is used effectively and productively, and lead the team to build a robust pipeline in immune-oncology space, building upon current technology and by acquiring new ones.
- Executive leadership role to advance company's key therapies and pipeline.
- Late-staged biotech startup in the immunology space with sites based in CA & NJ.
Reporting to the Sales Manager - USA, you'll actively develop and manage professional relationships within dental office teams, re-sellers, government and educational facilities.
Ensures the development of the sales in the assigned territory by actively visit current customers and prospect new clients to sell and promote the product range.
- Opportunity to impact an International Organization with Expansion into West US
- Competitive Compensation with a blended total package.
Build and develop new accounts across the Western US territory through strategic contracts and well-managed relationships. Participate as a critical member of the business development team - responsible for establishing key alliances to drive business.
- Opportunity to scale a book of business across a large territory.
- Work closely with C-Suite for rapidly growing CDMO.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this individual will play a key role in identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities across the US Northwest territory related to Gene and Cell therapy, Life Science research, CMOs and Big Pharma. This position will work closely with team members to efficiently execute collaborative relationships with strategic partners and to build a robust internal infrastructure to streamline business processes.
- Key Sales/BD role with ownership of Northwest territory for Biotech/Pharma.
- Complex biotechnology provider for Biopharma and Gene & Cell Therapy end users.