Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Technology, this person will oversee the management of projects in Corporate Technology while driving technical goals forward.
- Exciting role with fintech company in the alternative investments space
- Amazing work culture with opportunities for growth
The IT Front Office Fixed Income and Equity Financing Specialist will be responsible for working with Repo and Stock Loan desks as well as FICC and Equity Trading and Sales teams.
- Globally recognized leader in financial services!
- Outstanding benefits and work environment
- Proactively partners with the business lines and IT to identify, deliver and maintain data quality controls and foster high level of data accountability
- Drives the adoption of enterprise data governance and champions best practices in data quality and data management
- data governance lead will need to be hands-on and able to develop work products autonomously and/or through delegations or partnerships with other stakeholders
- Leading Financial Services Firm in New York, New York!
- Competitive Rate, Long Term Contract!
This person will be responsible for creating the standard for all compliance related to IT security. The ideal candidate will have experience in security governance, information risk, and database security management.
- Growing IT Security Team
- Seeking Senior Analyst
You would be working directly supporting the portfolio management teams at a global premier investment management firm that specializes in multiple asset classes and strategies in the Fixed Income space. You would oversee the day to day activities as it pertains to trade activity and serve as a liaison for the portfolio managers both internally and externally.
- Join a leading global asset management firm with 2 trillion AUM
- Gain knowledge and exposure to multiple Fixed income products
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Vice President for its Ho Chi Minh City office, who will not only be responsible for developing their sector-based practices, but is also expected to actively develop new clients and credentials.
- Opportunity to join a global M&A advisory firm
- Exposure to high profile clients in cross-border deals
Our client is seeking a growth oriented individual to be part of its compliance department in a associate level role, based in New York City. This position will report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic environment
- Client will move quickly with the qualified candidate.
Our client is seeking an experienced individual who is looking to contribute to the legal team, and assist in end-to-end legal matters. This candidate is a self starter, and ready to assist in building out a first-of-its-kind information management practice.
- Client will move quickly with qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic legal department.
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Risk Manager with the analysis and impact assessment of regulatory and/or internal policy requirement changes to our sub custodian arrangements and due diligence program
- Assist Risk Manager with review and execution of controls related to the risk inherent in the business line or in any of its products or services
- Opportunity to work with high level executives at a top investment bank
- Diverse working environment
This position is responsible for performing the weekly customer reserve (15c3-3) and daily net capital (15c3-1) calculation for the US Broker Dealer. It will also requires supporting projects related to new regulatory requirements and ad-hoc work.
- Leading Broker Dealer in Charlotte, NC
- 15c3-3 and 15c3-1 Experience Required
As a Business Analyst, you will be in responsible for ensuring that local requirements are well gathered, documented, and implemented in local tools and projects.
You will liaise regularly with many stakeholders, which may include RAD, Compliance, Legal, IT - based locally.
- Highly reputable finance corporation
- Competitive Compensation
As a Business Analyst, you will be in responsible for ensuring that local requirements are well
gathered, documented, and implemented in local tools and projects.
You will liaise regularly with many stakeholders, which may include RAD, Compliance, Legal, IT -
- Highly reputable finance corporation
- High growth potential
The AVP of New Activity Risk will be responsible The AVP of New Activity Risk will be responsible for the oversight of approval processes for new products and ensure that the banks operational risk exposure is within its risk appetite.
- Opportunity to grow within one of the largest international banks
- Key Role within team
Michael Page has teamed up with a National Multifamily Investment firm who is looking to bring on a motivated Investment Analyst to join their team in Dallas and assist with transactions and management of their Dallas regional portfolio. This is a FULL Cycle position so it is important that you are interested in both Acquisitions and Asset Management.
- Mentorship Opportunity
- Cradle to grave transaction experience
The Director of Ethics and Compliance is responsible for implementation of the Compliance Program as it relates to the company Code of Conduct and policies. The successful candidate will work closely with upper management to ensure and advise on all company related compliance matters.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest building contractors in the nation
- Client will move quickly with qualified candidate
Payroll administrators assist employees who experience problems with their pay or need to make a change, whether it's a new address or an adjustment to their withholdings. They also educate staff about their salary and benefits and any updates to the payment process.
- THIS IS A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION - REQUIRED TO BE IN PERSON 5 DAYS
- Opportunity at a largest commercial bank located in lower Manhattan
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent - Immediate Start
The Investment Banking Associate will serve as a key member of the firm's strategic and advisory practices, and will work directly with its partners and stakeholders. The Associate will play a central role in originating and supporting sell-side and buy-side transactions, including client interaction, marketing materials, financial modeling, and management of transaction documentation.
- Over $5B of transactions across media, healthcare, education, real estate
- Originating and supporting sell-side and buy-side transactions
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Working within the analytics team to develop an industry position and produce technical analysis and advice on risk, margin and regulatory capital issues in the cleared and uncleared derivatives. Quantitative analysis is critical for ISDA both in terms of meeting contractual and business requirements, including its fact-based advocacy.
- Senior Associate - Risk & Analytics
- Swaps and Derivatives exposure
The Director of Investment Banking will serve as a key member of the firm's strategic and advisory practices, and will work directly with its managing directors, partners and stakeholders. The Director will play a lead role in originating and executing sell-side and buy-side transactions, including leading client interaction and managing the workflow across internal and external deal team.
- Trusted adviser to providers in the early education
- $5B of transactions across media, healthcare, education, real estate