- WalthamPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
- Work closely with the SVP of Clinical Development to manage roadmap priorities based on trends in the industry, priorities identified in discussions, client requests, and stakeholders
- Synthesize client and prospect requests into flexible content generation frameworks allowing the product to scale efficiently while also supporting the client side customizations
Newly created role offering immense room for growth
Great opportunity to manage your own team within the HealthTech Space
- BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Identifying and managing product requirement, prioritizing engineering teams, work on features and bugs and support feature launch and roll out processes
- Work on cross functional teams to articulate solutions from concept through implementation
Help international business develop the best software through open source tech
Develop with the newest and most innovative open source products in the market
- BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the entire product life cycle
- Analyze and understand market needs, develop product requirements, and execute to the product road map with timely and highly functional releases
Leading information technology company with a startup feel
Develop technology for a company widely recognized for its strength and security
- BurlingtonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000,000
- Drive the product and technical marketing execution for the company
- This role will report directly to the VP of Product Marketing and will need to be technically savvy, customer friendly and business oriented
A company that offer exceptional room for growth and opportunity
Join a growing company with a fun startup culture!
- BostonPermanentUSD160,000 - USD180,000
- Manage a team of content writers and be responsible for all content creation to articulate the benefits of the company's products
- Be the chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits
Be the thought leader of the company sharing the product stories with the world
Work in downtown Boston with an innovative company that is growing rapidly
- WalthamPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Drive product specifications and design by translating industry mandates, engage with provider end-users in order to understand workflows, identify critical gaps and new opportunities, leverage the latest technological capabilities
- Work collaboratively with product management team to define strategic product roadmap for each product line
Manage a product that empowers and respects the great importance of physicians
A creative, hard working, fun environment accelerating healthcare delivery
- BostonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD180,000
- Manage product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams, work on features and bugs as well as support feature launch and rollout processes
- Articulate solutions from concept through implementation and be able to sell the solutions of company's products at conferences
Get the chance to develop with the newest and greatest technology in the market
Learn from the biggest companies in the world how they handle their source code
- WalthamPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Manage the product life cycle of new revenue management solutions ranging from new product development to increasing the profitability of existing solutions
- Senior Product Manager will spend time in the market to understand customer problems and develop best-in-class solutions
Work in a leadership role developing new products in a collaborative environment
Develop solutions to provide best-in-class service within an innovative company
- New YorkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Create and implement various business initiatives to help the practice achieve its strategic priorities.
- Excellent progression opportunities to develop business development, marketing and project management skills in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Top 10 AM Law Firm - International
Growth orientated opportunity
- Daly CityPermanentUSD175,000 - USD185,000
The Associate Director Product Management leads the development and commercialization of future versions of on-market or new product lines including new features and service components of our flagship product. This person supports the vision and strategic product roadmap for the product line with the goal of extending its leading market share and value proposition. The AD PM is responsible for the entire product lifecycle from concept to obsolescence, evaluation, and p
Senior level position with strategic responsibilities.
Full product ownership.
The Amazon Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategies required to consistently exceed Amazon category growth rates. While supported regularly by marketing, product management, operations, and order fulfillment, it is incumbent upon this role to provide leadership and Amazon specific expertise in identifying opportunities, overcoming challenges and constraints, and ultimately, driving demand growth.
Opportunity to be an ecommerce leader
Join a collaborative work culture!
Didn't find the right Marketing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Information Technology - Marketing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available