Provide sales support to the Sales Account Managers with the sales order management process as well as running and analyzing day-to-day sales reports.
- Great entry level opportunity!
- Gaining Corporate Experience
work closely with our internal NoAm sales and customer success teams to develop best in class operational processes
and a flawless campaign execution on behalf of our Brand Partners.
- Hybrid opportunity in SoHo
- Growing Technology Company
Looking for a talented Sales Operations Associate, responsible for managing the ecommerce operations (orders and site merchandising) on a set of high-growth accounts.
- Fully remote or optional hybrid (Manhattan)
- Rapidly-growing Designers
A leader will provide strategic direction over the end-to-end purchasing, replenishment, forecasting and allocation process of inventory across seasonal and basic replenishment goods across the clients Brands portfolio.
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Hybrid work environment -- NYC Office
Reporting to the Global Fulfillment Manager, you will be the main point of contact for 3rd party fulfillment partners in the US, Canada and Mexico. You will also work closely with internal NoAm sales and customer success teams to develop best in class operational processes and a flawless campaign execution on behalf of brand partners.
- Competitive Pay + Benefits
- Growing team with a global CPG Tech Company
The Logistics & Customer Service Manager will oversee the customer service and logistics team to ensure timely and accurate execution of customer orders. This person will report to the Vice President of Customer Services and be responsible for creating and implementing scalable processes and structure.
- Fast growing global company with ample room for growth
- Lead and manage a team of 7-10 employees
- Analyze inventory movements/adjustments and reconcile inventory between the Warehouse Management System (WMS) to SAP for various DCs within North America, Europe and Asia
- Perform monthly accounting activities including the preparation of monthly journal entries, related account reconciliations and reporting
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
The main objectives are to create accurate visibility for OEM inventory position (orders, inventory, sales); balance OEM purchases against demand; support and coordinate efficient import and domestic logistics; coordinate US export shipments for OEM products; and perform monthly/quarterly/annual price, quantity & cost verifications, and analysis.
- Perm start ASAP
- Hybrid work environment - NY Office!
This Director of Operations - Manufacturing, will be mainly responsible for overall management of operations including inventory management, financial metrics and plans for capacity. They will also need to be hands-on and comfortable being out on the manufacturing floor working cross-functionally.
- Looking for a new opportunity to be a Director of Operations in Manufacturing?
- Join this growing company looking for a great leader to be a part their team.
Assist with all aspects of production, including production planning/scheduling, raw material sourcing, managing external contract manufacturers and inventory management.
- Hybrid working capacity- NYC office
- Growing organic and sustainable skin care company!
Our client is looking for a Purchasing/ Sourcing Manager for Proteins who will lead projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business. This role is primarily responsible for tactical/strategic procurement and inventory management activities exercising business judgment to execute a comprehensive purchasing strategy resulting in superior cost, quality, and availability.
- Highly Autonomous role leading and growing the purchasing department
- Rapidly Growing company looking to double in size over the next couple of years
Responsible for Production Planning, Procurement, Sourcing and Vendor Management, and Inventory Control including material movements and accuracy. Duties include setting the strategic vision for the supply of products, assist with make versus buy decisions, setting and maintaining inventory levels to support market lead times, training staff, and supporting the Commercial Operations team in determining supply strategies.
- Excellent Growth Opportunity with Technologies Company
- Fast-paced environment with strong salary, bonus, benefits, & growth potential