- South BrunswickPermanent
The Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with business units and senior management to develop marketing and communication material, external and internal.
Working with senior managment
Impact role work with various business units
- Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanent
The Marketing Manager will be an important part of the business and strategic partner to the management team. The Marketing Manager will report to a Global leader and manage a well established and evolving portfolio of products.
Excellent opportunity to make an impact
Growth Opportunities for growth
- Develop StageGate processes for new products in development
- Manage a full cycle marketing strategy for the existing portfolio including traditional, digital, social and analytics
- Work with other departments cross functionally to ensure the communication is aligned for both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop levels of improvements to increase efficiencies internally
Opportunity for growth within the company
Opportunity to manage the full cycle marketing process
- FraminghamPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
Become a Marketing Communication Specialist for a medical device company. Report directly to Director of Digital Marketing Communications.
Rapidly growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area
Exciting new opportunity
- San FranciscoPermanent
The Senior Director of Acquisition is a new position on our team, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing. This position is crucial to ensuring all areas of acquisition are being optimized properly, strategy is in place and company goals are being hit.
Surrounded by a very talented group who all share a similar vision.
The company is growing and they are great at career advancement.
Didn't find the right Marketing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Marketing - Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available