- NorthbrookPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Manage the procurement schedule for the project. This involves tracking, expediting, and processing all subcontractor/vendor shop drawings and submittals through the approval process to insure that equipment and materials are delivered to the job when required.
- Assist the project manager in bidding and award activities, writing subcontracts, and project financial management.
Growing Chicago General Contractor
Impressive retail backlog
- NorthbrookPermanentUSD35,000 - USD40,000
An up and coming General Contractor in the Northern Chicago Suburbs is looking for an ambition Office Manager that is interested in growing their career in the construction industry.
Up & Coming General Contractor just north of Chicago!
Flexible, collaborative environment - a FUN place to work!
- NorthbrookPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000
It is the responsibility of a Superintendent to supervise & coordinate assigned projects in order to complete the work on time, within budget, & to the highest quality while serving as the organization's field representative.
Rapidly expanding Industrial GC!
Consistently voted one of the best companies to work for in Chicago!
- NorthbrookPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,001
The Buyer will handle between $15-$60 million in annual spend within a defined category space. This role will work side by side with the Category Managers and internal stakholders to ensure efficiency and proper process of all transaction documentation. It's a highly visible entry-level role that will report straight into the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
Growth oriented procurement opportunity with rapidly expanding firm
Highly visible position with a company that values talent and culture!
Didn't find the right Northbrook job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Northbrook jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available