Are you looking to join a nationally recognized, vertically integrated, self-managing, Real Estate firm with an outstanding workplace culture? Would you like an opportunity to manage their high quality construction projects? Do you have prior experience as a Project Manager in the Multi-family/Mixed-Use market? If so, apply now for immediate consideration!
- Chance to join a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer!
- Would you like to manage large, high quality construction projects?
Are you looking to join a company with an outstanding workplace culture? ? How about working with an amazing leadership team who oversees thrilling commercial projects? How about an opportunity to grow your career? Do you have prior experience as a Project Manager in the Charleston or Carolina market If so, apply now for immediate consideration!
- Opportunity to join a Top 50 ENR GC
- GC with 100 Years of experience in the Commercial market
Our client is looking for a Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on a variety of commercial, retail and light industrial construction projects throughout the United States. This person will have above market compensation, benefits, bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the time.
- Healthy pipeline of upcoming projects through 2026 for a reputable GC
- High Base Salary, Bonus Potential, Growth Potential, Family Oriented Company
The Development Manager will be responsble for permitting, entitlements, design and management of large-scale mixed-use projects with support of the existing team. This role will offer exposure to a strong project pipeline and career growth.
- Join a boutique development team offering growth potential
- Work on urban large-scale, mixed-use projects (300+ units)
Are you an experienced Superintendent looking to join one of the most well known General Contractors in the Carolinas? Do you have a passion for large, ground up, innovative commercial projects with a specialization in health-care? Do you want to join an organization that treats their employees like family, and values their input? If so, please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Opportunity to be the face of a field team!
- Does joining an established top ENR GC interest you?