- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Stable pipeline of projects
- Multiple openings
Our client is looking for a Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on large commercial construction projects throughout the Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest of the United States. This person will have above market per diem, benefits, bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the time.
- Dynamic superintendent role with high growth potential at well established GC
- Lucrative compensation package