The Sales Coordinator/Project Manager will manage key client projects and work directly with customers internal and external.
- Dynamic Packaging company, high growth mode
- Working with retail, beauty and luxury accounts
Through Michael Page an individual in the Senior Sales Consultant role will have the opportunity to run their own book of business, from generating new leads, negotiating and closing deals, recruiting top talent, and working with a team to hit quarterly and yearly goals. Michael Page is passionate about growing our future leaders from within, and due to this we have a very clear merit based promotion plan.
- #1 performing office across all Michael Page North America
- Above market base salary + uncapped bonuses + great benefits
As a full-desk Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and screening relevant candidates as well as preform business development to gain clients and build out your business.
- Hybrid work environment with a structure progression path
- Uncapped quarterly commission and high base salary
A truly exciting senior opportunity, reporting into the Global VP and responsible for the growth and development of this Global luxury retail Business' regional expansion
- Are you a senior retail business development specialist?
- Do you have proven track record in expanding retail footprint?
Michael Page has partnered with a global beauty brand who is currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing ecommerce sales.
- Established Brand
- Great Culture