- The Accounting Analyst is responsible for performing routine functions within the Firm's Accounting department, including supporting the Financial Operations Manager in the preparation of analysis and information requests.
- Fully Remote
- Career opportunities
My client is a Private Equity firm. They are seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team ASAP. This role is fully on-site in Beverly Hills, and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- On-Site Opportunity in Beverly Hills
- Contract to Hire Opportunity with ASAP Start Date
My client is a Consumer Goods organization that is seeking a Accounts Manager to join their team ASAP. This role will involve maintaining and control the GL accounts and business transactions, applying GAAP & working with thorough review of financial records.
- Temp to Hire Opportunity in Los Angeles
- Ability to Grow Accounting & Finance Career within Manufacturing Industry
Driven sales professional looking to lead the day-to-day operations and expansion for a fast-growing robotics and machinery manufacturing company. This person will need the ability to work autonomously and efficiently drive growth in existing accounts as well as bring in new business.
- High-Growth manufacturing and robotics company looking for Sales Manager
- Hybrid work model in the Torrance, CA
Fantastic Senior Financial Analyst opportunity working within a smaller, collaborative team at a leading Investment Management firm with $300b+ in AUM. This role will sit in their Los Angeles office and will include, but is not limited to, analyzing portfolio investments, financial analysis, financial modeling, data analysis and working with deals team.
- Investment Management firm with $300b+ in AUM
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility
This role will be responsible for building out the Talent Acquisition function at the organization. They will be responsible for strategy, full cycle recruitment(corporate functions), managing the relationship with their recruitment agency for hourly positions and more.
- Newly created position with growing organization
- Option to be completely remote in TX, NJ or CA
To provide financial, analytical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate analysis and reporting of activities under his or her control
- Thriving consumer goods brand with great company culture
- 3 weeks vacation, 401K, excellent health benefits, summer Friday incentives
My client is a wellness organization, based out of Los Angeles. This role is seeking a Controller to join their team ASAP on a remote, contracted basis.
- Full time hours and remote role
- Potential for permanency
Our client is seeking a Legal Entity Controller to join their team ASAP. This is a hybrid role that will manage financial control and accounting functions & deliver consolidated view of the US legal entity accounting figures.
- Opportunity to Interact with Global Stakeholders
- ASAP Start Date
Michael Page is partnered with a tech / Higher Education start up HQ'd on the East Coast to assist in the hiring of a Director / VP of Finance. The role will suit finance professionals with around 10 years experience with a CPA.
- Opportunity to build a finance function for an innovative start up
- Equity and bonus available
The Accounting Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer and oversee the accounting function across all Cuts Clothing entities. This person will manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounting and Finance team, taking ownership of corporate accounting, tax filings, financial reporting, audit management, budgeting/forecasting, and the continual development of internal financial control policies and procedures..
- Provides clear path of career growth within the health/nutrition Industry
- Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K