Are you a Senior Finance Analyst with a specialty focus within the Manufacturing sector? Would you like to work for a publicly-traded, global company that is well-established and has multiple opportunities for internal career growth and progression? Have you used SAP systems before? If so, please submit your resume for consideration for the Senior Finance Analyst - Manufacturing based near Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Newly created Senior FP&A position - High Growth Manufacturing Business Unit
- Located near Portsmouth, NH - current hybrid work schedule
We are working with a FMCG manufacturing business with plants across the US. The company manufactures some well known brands across the US and they are currently looking to add to their finance team in Malden, MA.
- A national manufacturing business with well known products in their portfolio
- Bonus and progression available
- As a senior financial analyst you will have the opportunity to be involved with strategic analysis and content evaluation related to various global financial applications.
- The individual will work cross-functionally to translate & consolidate data from multiple operating units into a cohesive set of financial data which will be used to inform decisions regarding profitability and risk assessment.
- Exciting opportunity for a financial analyst to join a leading Insurance company
- Senior Financial Analyst role available at top Insurance firm in Des Moines Iowa
We are working with a well respected Bio / Med organization well known in the New England area. Due to growth, they are looking to hire two Principle Finance Analysts for two different divisions. The role will suit commercially minded analysts with excellent excel and modeling skills.
- Fully remote role to anyone within New England area, potentially wider
- Excellent career progression and benefits available
Great opportunity for an FP&A Analyst to join a growing team within a global organization. Full P&L ownership for a handful of established commercial relationships.
- Global Tier 1 Manufacturing Client
- Looking for great Finance candidates who want to climb the ladder
Our client is seeking a financial analyst to join their team to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures. They would aim to maximize growth and challenge status quo, and drive performance and improvement.
- Potential for Growth with Continuous Training and Development
- Excellent Benefits Package
Are you an FP&A expert looking for a new challenge within the manufacturing sector? Would you like to work in a newly created Senior FP&A position due to company growth? Can you manage consolidating the FP&A for almost 20 entities under one group unit? Can you present to Board Executives? If so, please apply to the Senior Finance Analyst - Manufacturing for further consideration based in Woburn, MA.
- Newly created Senior FP&A Position - Private Equity Backed Manufacturing Company
- Great opportunity for future career progression to Manager, Director and Beyond
The Sales Financial Analyst will be gathering financial data and performing a multitude of quantitative analysis while providing financial guidance for our internal sales leaders through business analytics.
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Profit Sharing
- Strong Financial Analytics skills encouraged to apply
Great opportunity for a Controller or an Assistant Controller to join a growing team within a global organization. Full P&L ownership for a handful of established commercial relationships and leading all corporate Controllership functions and some fp&a.
- Great opportunity with very profitable Pharma/Healthcare firm in e-commerce
- Great opportunity to work directly with CFO
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A MAnager will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing the NAM Financial bdugets, financial models and strategy planning.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Business Partner Strategic Finance Role
We have partnered with a commercial real estate looking for a Land Development Manager
- Commercial Real Estate firm with diverse portfolio
- Fantastic opportunity to join growing team