- DenverPermanentUSD70,000 - USD95,000
Commercial construction Estimator position at a well-known GC. Estimating diverse commercial projects with a focus on Interiors (restaurant and retail).
Well known local General Contractor
Excellent backlog and project pipeline
- AtlantaPermanentUSD150,000 - USD175,000
- Working for a market leading contractor, the role as Vice President of Pre-Construction is a key position in the success for the organization.
- The position will work for the Executive VP of Construction developing the pipeline of projects tendered and in preparation for commencement
Growing commercial General Contractor working across the South East region
Strong focus on ground up and renovation projects
- RaleighPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
The client is a name brand in the Carolina's that has been a staple in the building and construction industry for over 70 years. While the company has expanded tremendously over that period, it remains a family owned, family style organization that is seeking a Business Development Manager - Construciton to win new projects consistently.
Excellent, Brand Name General Contractor in Southeast
Firm is seeking new business development manager to win projects in NC
- InternationalPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
The Chief Construction Estimator will be responsible for looking after an already cultivated book of business in the commercial construction space while also having an opportunity to grow their presence across the mid-Atlantic.
Work for one of the largest Construction Development companies on the east coast
Progressive work environment & high potential for career progression
- InternationalPermanentUSD90,000 - USD130,000
My Client has a career opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join their La Jolla San Diego office. This individual will provide preconstruction and estimating leadership and expertise in commercial construction and working with project teams.
National Construction Company with strong backlog
General Contractor and Developer
- San FranciscoPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
Our client is looking for an up and coming real estate manager to assist in the development of their presence in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Looking for a real estate manager to join a growing fast food chain
Must have exposure to drive-thru real estate development
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Construction - Construction - Bid Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available