In this role, the Vice President will structure, underwrite, execute, and negotiate transactions as well as monitor a large portfolio of high growth companies. The ideal candidate has experience executing transaction from start to finish.
- Option to be in Boston or San Francisco
- Focus on providing financing to late stage companies
Michael Page is partnered with a tech / Higher Education start up HQ'd on the East Coast to assist in the hiring of a Director / VP of Finance. The role will suit finance professionals with around 10 years experience with a CPA.
- Opportunity to build a finance function for an innovative start up
- Equity and bonus available
Reporting to the CBO, this individual will manage and develop strategic relationships for the company's US-based early phase clinical studies. This person will perform scientific and commercial assessments for AAV GMP manufacturing services.
- Global CRO seeing rapid growth on top of solid existing international presence
- Great opportunity for a small molecule scientist seeking a transition into BD
Well-established and rapidly growing crypto/defi company focused on bringing back fair banking services to the consumer is looking for a Director of Treasury/Liquidity Risk to join their rapidly growing Risk team.
- Director Role in Liquidity/Treasury Risk at a Rapidly Growing Crypto Company
Build and develop new accounts across the Western US territory through strategic contracts and well-managed relationships. Participate as a critical member of the business development team - responsible for establishing key alliances to drive business.
- Opportunity to scale a book of business across a large territory.
- Work closely with C-Suite for rapidly growing CDMO.
The VP, Enterprise Development will build and run the Open Banking platform, leading the creation of Platform-as-a-service, API, and SDK strategy, vision, and framework. They will also integrate financial products into the platform, enabling a seamless B2B2C experience.
- Push to re-define the banking culture by implementing modern technology
- Lead, mentor and grow the banking platform engineering and QA teams
You will be working with the board for engineers discussing architecture and product decision and will be hiring and leading a team to finish the end product.
- 100% Remote
- Great team/Culture
Our client is looking to recruit a Healthcare Investment Director who has investment experience in the Silicon Valley, who can speak Chinese and English. This role is ideal for someone who has Venture Capital experience and an advanced education is healthcare biotechnology.
- Nurture growth-stage companies within healthcare
- Seed funds and VC funds across the US and China
- Partner with Senior Managing Directors to identify lending opportunities
- Run due diligence on prospective companies
- Present investment opportunities to Committee
- Must have previous experience with Venture lending
- Manage due diligence and investor presentations
You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing Investment Firm and implement new policies and procedures within the finance/accounting function. This person will oversee a group of 4-6 accounting professionals and report directly to the VP of Finance.
- Great opportunity with growing investment firm in San Francisco
- Great opportunity to implement new processes for growing team
My client is one of the top restaurant developers in the country and they are looking for a Construction Manager to watch over the General Contractor and Superintendents on their projects. This person will work alongside the President and the Director of Construction to ensure that their projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Great opportunity to work as an Owner's Rep
- Above Industry Standard Benefits