My client are seeking a Head of Marketing US - Solar. Looking for a creative, intelligent, and driven professional who is passionate and knowledgeable about renewable energy and wants to make a positive impact on the planet. A prime opportunity with the possibility of rapid advancement for an ambitious candidate.
- A global leader in Solar Tracker manufacturing.
- Well financed, strong track record and global presence.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Director who will report directly to the CEO for South Africa and Sub Sahara Africa.
- Marketing Director
- Multinational FMCG Organization
The Engineering Director plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within an organization.
Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, processes and standards are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives. Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives. Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output.
- Great opportunity to grow career and lead engineering group
- Competitive salary and bonus structure. Great company culture
The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing a comprehensive digital, product, and traditional marketing strategy to support our business.
- Innovative Firm with Marketing Resources
- PTO + Bonus
The Managing Director will be accountable for business development and client delivery. He or she will focus on developing new and existing engagements.
- Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston
- Business development and client delivery leadership
The Group HR Director will report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Leadership team. As this company has grown organically and through acquisition a key focus will be developing a company with one culture and identity while still maintaining and embracing the individual business units' freedom and creativity and subcultures.
- Reporting to the CEO, Stock Options
- Exciting role focused on change management, culture and M&A
They are looking for a VP of Marketing who will develop, implement, and manage annual marketing plans for the brands for both retail and direct to consumer channels. This position implements a strong sense of creativity and analytical skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment to grow brand awareness, implement promotion/ advertising strategy and increase consumption.
- Fast Growing Business
- Leadership position
Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office.
- Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management
- Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office
Our client is seeking a Director of Compliance
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work on critical assignments
The Director of Engineering will oversee all engineering activities and initiatives while reporting to the President/CEO
- Opportunity to lead an Engineering Team
- Autonomous, client facing opportunity, report to the President
The VP, Manufacturing is responsible for all manufacturing activities and best practice at multiple sites. Responsible for leading a network of manufacturing sites.
- Ability to implement change as you want to see it
- Opportunity to report directly to the President of the Organization
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager or Director of Construction to join their Commercial Construction team in Atlanta. This role will offer long term development and provide the successful candidate with further professional progression and lead your own business.
- Opportunity to join a growing General Contractor
- Strong pipeline of Ground Up Light Industrial Projects across the SE.
Our client is a large nonprofit organization, that is seeking a Director of Payroll to join the team, who will be responsible for managing a team of payroll professionals. This position is a key liaison among HR, Payroll & Accounting.
- Direct hire opportunity - competitive compensation
- Work with well-known nonprofit
Our client is seeking a VP of Product Management to oversee a team of 5 Directors of Product and enable their goals of 5-10x user growth.
- Recently raised $40 million in funding.
- Opportunity to work with 200 global enterprises.
The Director has responsibility for the company's projects, starting at initial client contact and ending when the project closeout is completed. This position ensures that assigned projects meet all internal and external expectations including but not limited to client satisfaction, budget, timing, quality and safety. The role is responsible for the effective and full utilization of the team's capacity and for team member's development.
- National Company with a family feel
- High Profile Projects in Metro Cincinnati
Oversee and the Finance and Accounting function for a high growth Consumer goods business.
- High Growth Consumer Goods Business
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
The Director of Construction will manage a portfolio of construction projects with several Project Managers reporting directly to them.
- Developer and General Contractor
- Strong pipeline of work in South Florida
Our client is looking for a Partnerships Director to grow their client base in North America. You will be navigating complex sales cycles with the industry's most advanced data-driven solutions. You will leverage your relationships in the entertainment industry to generate and develop partnerships that add value to their clients.
- Opportunity to work for a high growth startup
- Hybrid of consulting + business development
Our client is looking for a Director of FP&A to oversee and build out the strategic operations of the financial well-being of the organization. This role will play an integral part in the finance team as the organization continues to grow.
- Join a company experiencing huge growth
- Opportunity to build out the FP&A function
Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
* Creates, maintains construction schedule, identifies, and solves problems.
* Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Extremely competitive base pay
- Extensive pipeline of projects to be completed throughout the West Coast.
The Director of People will support the business through coaching managers, organizational changes and using data to drive decisions within the people operations function. The Director of People will report to the VP of People and oversee a team of 2 HR Generalists.
- Drive people & culture strategy at a rapidly growing tech company
- Join a global, industry leading business
The Director of Acquisitions will leverage their extensive network of commercial real estate contacts, asset managers, and hotel industry leaders to drive success of the national expansion plans. They will source new hotel restaurant deals, evaluate and execute leases, and build a team of acquisition associates. The Director of Acquisitions is based in NYC and will travel throughout the US.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in real estate hospitality and retail
- Source new deals at a high pace, underwrite deals and lead lease negotiations
One of our top clients is looking to to hire an experienced professional to join their management team as Vice President of Preconstruction in the next 30 days.
- GC is a leader in the industry with strong existing and future growth
- Opportunity to influence the future of the organization and exercise autonomy
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned QA leader, who has worked in a clinical trial material/sterile fill-finish pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratory environment, The ideal candidate is one who thrives working in a highly dynamic, team- oriented environment sharing the common goal of providing our clients with the materials and information they need to improve the safety and effectiveness of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
The Director of Q
- Lead and Shape QA Department
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
The VP of Procurement is responsible for leading procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable business units and functional partners to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objectives. The VP will work with business units to lead centralized direct and indirect sourcing and procurement efforts.
- Fast growing organization with opportunity to make an immediate impact
- Lead, implement and own the entire procurement process
This is an opportunity to be the head of rewards for the North American arm of a global, publicly traded food manufacturer. You'll have full oversight of regional rewards, influencing the global reward strategy.
- Be the Head of Rewards for the NAM arm of a global, publicly traded manufacturer
- Full oversight of regional Rewards, influencing the global reward strategy.
The primary role of a VP, Underwriting is focused on developing and maintaining a profitable book of business by building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. In addition, the VP has oversight of the day-to-day underwriting operations.
- Career growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Director of Ecommerce who will have previous experience leading multi-channel ecommerce businesses within complex environments.This high-stakes role is directly responsible for leading digital transformation and revenue growth across major online channels: B2C ecommerce business and existing B2B business.
- Outstanding Director of Ecommerce Opportunity with booming snack company
- Competitive base salary + bonus, excellent benefits, and room for growth
Director of Operations to grow the foundation of our manufacturing capabilities, supply chain and logistics, and our plant operations. They will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities, as well as developing and implementing efficient and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs.
- Company experience massive growth providing upward mobility
- Outstanding salary and benefits package
Our client is looking for an individual who can step in and help run large multifamily projects. This person should have experience running projects of at least $50 million in size or more. This individual will get the chance to work for a top Developer who will oversee construction duties.
- Opportunity to work with a developer
- Generous compensation package & benefits