My client are seeking a Head of Marketing US - Solar. Looking for a creative, intelligent, and driven professional who is passionate and knowledgeable about renewable energy and wants to make a positive impact on the planet. A prime opportunity with the possibility of rapid advancement for an ambitious candidate.
- A global leader in Solar Tracker manufacturing.
- Well financed, strong track record and global presence.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing a comprehensive digital, product, and traditional marketing strategy to support our business.
- Innovative Firm with Marketing Resources
- PTO + Bonus
The Managing Director will be accountable for business development and client delivery. He or she will focus on developing new and existing engagements.
- Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston
- Business development and client delivery leadership
My client, is looking to add an MD, FP&A to join their growing Finance team. This person will play a key role in managing Corporate FP&A, Shared Services, and Front Office FP&A.
- Leading Financial Services Firm
The Director of FP&A will lead the forecasting, budgeting, reporting & business planning processes of the business, while also being responsible for a major part of future-proofing the company for it's projected growth.
You'll be managing a small team and working closely with the CFO as well as other senior stakeholders. The role will also involve an element of investor relations work, given the nature of the business.
- Fantastic chance to join a rapidly growing Tech Startup
- You will build a world class financial planning & reporting function
We are seeking a dynamic, solution-oriented Director of Sales with experience in B2B SaaS sales. This role requires a highly persuasive, disciplined self-starter with a proven track record for developing and delivering on revenue goals.
- one of the leading platforms in the Ecommerce space
- extensive career growth and development opportunities
The Operations Manager will be responsible to provide leadership for all operation employees and have full P&L responsibility for the manufacturing site of this Global Capital Equipment Manufacturing Company.
- Seeking a Director of Operations for a global Capital Equipment Manufacturer.
- Lead an entire site and be fully responsible for all manufacturing.
Director of Finance will be on the senior leadership team, reports to the Principals and Board of Directors. In charge of leading the accounting team and assess new opportunities for the company.
- Senior Leadership
- Potential to grow into CFO
Opportunity to work with a firm with a strong pipeline into 2023. The MEP Director will play an important part within the company and will be an integral part of all MEP systems. The MEP Director will work under the direction of the Senior Management with a view of someone who is a strong communicator and can handle managing a team while also interacting with clients.
- Working for a reputable general contractor in Boston
- Leading edge solutions and an innovative approach towards construction
The Quality Director will be responsible for managing the company quality systems, improvements, and ensure AS9100 standards throughout operations. The Quality Director will lead the quality department and support all manufacturing operations.
- Lead Quality department and manufacturing initiatives
- Leading aerospace supplier
Opportunity to join an impressive beauty products company that is growing and has remained profitable throughout last year!
- Opportunity to expand your leadership experience with a successful company!
- Great team culture and impressive growth during the past few years!
One of our longest standing manufacturing clients is working with us exclusively in Boston to hire a Corporate Director of Finance for its East Coast HQ. The role will suit accounting professionals with previous hands on corporate manufacturing experience, strong leadership skills and the willingness to create and implement robust reporting mechanisms for the site.
- A forward thinking and innovative business that offers upward mobility
- Opportunity to join a well established and thriving manufacturing business
The primary role of a VP, Underwriting is focused on developing and maintaining a profitable book of business by building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. In addition, the VP has oversight of the day-to-day underwriting operations.
- Career growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
This position will be responsible for initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the client, as well as plannig the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes, approving budgets and timelines.
- Join a rapidly growing immunotherapy company in the biotech space
- Opportunity to mentor and develop leadership skills
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with business goals.
Our ideal candidate has an AdTech/MarTech background and work experience managing a variety of projects for a fast-growing startup. The role will report to the founder and will oversee Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Demand Gen.
- Opportunity to lead a global marketing organization!
- Growth track to C-suite!
Our client is an rapidly growing Industrial Manufacturing Company seeking a VP of Operations to manage and grow their large capital projects.
- Opportunity to join an exponentially growing industrial manufacturing company!
- Looking for a Operations Leader who has capital project experience
This company is looking for a Director of Product in the tri-state area to work on their brand. This is an ideal job for a collaborative and passionate product director with experience in managing products from ideation to launch. The desire to solve complex problems, and feel total ownership is a necessity. This role does require close collaboration with multiple teams, including engineering, data and marketing.
- Join an exciting company with strong core values and collaborative teamwork!
- Full autonomy over product making decisions.
Take the next step in your career by becoming our clients Director of Fulfillment. They operate in a fast-paced, high-volume, manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Opportunity with Growing CPG Company in North LA County
- Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and growth potential
In this position you will be a key impact player of the high performing team that is bringing an advanced product to market along with developing the proprietary manufacturing system that will produce this product.
- Candidates with continuous improvement backgrounds are highly desirable
- Looking for a hands on Quality Leader to join their growing business
Provides leadership for all on-site field Associates and subcontractors and manages all aspects of up to 3 different construction projects. The Lead Superintendent is responsible for the budget, scheduling, quality assurance, and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Join a fast growing company
The Director of Engineering is responsible for the coordination of all engineering activities. This position is responsible for ensuring that systems are maintained, objectives are met, industry and customer standards of quality are upheld, and legal regulations are adhered to. They will be responsible for managing the Engineering Team, setting goals, budgeting, establishing timelines, and managing projects.
- Industry leading, aerospace component manufacturing organization
- Local employer of choice
St. Louis General Contractor looking to identify a Director of Construction to provide over-site to their day-to-day construction operations.
- Provide over-site for regional contractor in St. Louis
- Excellent benefits with lucrative bonus earning potential
- Utilize consumer insights, data, designs, and competitive market analysis to a business impact.
- Work cross functionally to understand the product and plan accordingly.
- Top Tier Media Company
- Seeks a Director of Product Planning
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage start up with a strong leadership team that is building innovative, disruptive technology for the logistics space. You will have full ownership of all aspects of marketing.
Project Executive with a commercial general contractor local to the Springfield, Missouri area. Meet with clients and upper management, lead projects from cradle to grave, mentor/develop project management talent within the business, and build relationships with current and future clients.
- Leadership opportunity with a growing general contractor.
- Above market base salary, benefits, and bonus!
The VP of Claims is responsible for the technical supervision, training and development of Managers and their staff. Partners with the SVP in leading and management of the Claims Department.
- Career growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
The Senior Director of Quality must have a good understanding of quality systems to meet applicable requirements of cGMP and ISO standards, particularly 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 210/211 and ISO 13485.
- Industry Leader
- Growth Opportunity
They are looking for an engineering manager/ head of engineering. You will manage a team of 30 people and help scale the business. You will get your foot print in the decision of their tech stack.
- Be a difference maker
- High backed company- be a change agent
Directly reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Finance role is a high impact, high visibility position leading and driving rapid growth in two real estate businesses. The VP of Finance will serve as a true strategic "business partner" and work effectively across functional areas of the two businesses.
This position is based in Florida. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
- Growing Portfolio Company of a Real Estate Private Equity firm
- Work with a very talented team of real estate professionals
Help to scale the business and develop new products and features. Oversee a team of 30 (including managers and senior managers) and report to the CTO directly
- Join a leading global AdTech company!
- Join a fast-growing team and make an impact!