This position is responsible for key decision making on quality. They will act as an on-site resource to ensure that proper actions are being taken to screen for quality and conformity.
- Join a powerhouse within the electronic supply chain
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and decision making
The Quality Engineer is responsible for the development and evaluation of quality engineering & control initiatives for automotive programs.
- Lead and manage manufacturing engineering team for an entire plant
- Employee stock option plan
This client is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to be a key contributor to improving the supplier base. They will be responsible for helping drive supplier improvement efforts by utilizing internal departments, supplier quality staff, and by working directly with suppliers.
- Ability to work with an industry leading company that is rapidly growing
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation/benefits package
Our client is looking to make their first quality engineering hire for their distribution hub near the Lawrence, MA area. Experience with quality, testing and electronics will highly desirable to help create new quality programs within their testing department.
- Seeking a quality professional with OCM and electronics experience
- Brand new role, allowing this individual a blank slate to create new programs
This position is responsible for contributing to continually improving the company's supplier base. You will be a key player in the supplier quality management process, acting as the main contact for suppliers for all quality issues.
- A leading manufacturer in water quality solutions
- Looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer with strong ISO/QS 9000 knowledge