- TroyPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be in charge of all aspects of manufacturing and process engineering in a plant that has injection molding, assembly machines and robotics. This organization has over 7,000 employees globally and several offices around the world.
Brand New facility
Tier 1 Supplier - Injection Molded Plastics
- TroyPermanentUSD110,000 - USD135,000
The Program Manager - Ford will oversee awarded business and programs managing the full lifecycle cradle to grave. The Program Manager be tasked with program management, project management, quoting, engineering changes, design, development, validation, launches, timelines, and any related commercial issues etc. The Program Manager will work closely the Platform Manager and Account Mangers, and customers. This is a highly visible and important role as this person will be the face of the organization with the Ford customer group.
- Take over awarded programs in order to meeting engineering needs, timing, launches, design, development, validation etc.
- The program manager is responsible to interface with all areas affected by the project, ensuring successful integration of all project work products.
- Support design and validation activities
- Provide engineering support to internal and external tooling design - mold tool design, fixture design, tooling personal etc.
- Create and maintain DFMEA, DVP&R, and engineering Open Issues.
- Analyze product problems and develop solutions utilizing dimensional data & applying engineering / mathematical principles.
- Assist in quoting new business as assigned.
- Travel to customer locations locally in the Detroit area, and some travel across the US, Mexico and Canada required
- Work closely with program management and engineering on product launches to ensure completion of PPAP related issues
- Support manufacturing engineering in preproduction builds, customer engineering and customer quality, along with production support
Global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier - Injection Molded Interiors
Highly Visible Role
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing - Troy jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available