Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
My client is looking for an experienced Legal Entity Controller to support CBNA and the Global Consumer Bank. The Legal Entity Controller will be responsibel for the monthly and quarterly financial and regulatory reports for the US Banks.
- Leading Investment Bank
- hybrid work environment
In this role, you will cover the growing infrastructure industry (including digital infrastructure, transportation, and social infrastructure), the power industry (including conventional power generation, renewable power generation, and storage), and new energies and natural resources sectors (including LNG terminals, midstream assets, and renewable fuels).
- Focus on new energies, natural resources, incorporation of carbon capturing
- Advisory, underwriting, structuring, and capital markets
Reporting to the Founder and CEO you will undertake the role of financial leader within the organisation.
You will help set up proper legal and tax structures for the entire global business,
You will support the executive team in making decisions relating to financial strategy including ensuring adequate reserve ratios across all asset classes (i.e. digital cryptocurrencies and fiat) and managing FX exposure.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a start up Cryptocurrency firm
- Hands on roll up sleeves experienced CFO required for start up
Support the origination, evaluation, credit process, closing and monitoring of project finance transactions with a focus on financing business sectors such as energy, oil & gas and infrastructure, as well as selective real estate transactions
- Origination, evaluation, credit process, closing and monitoring of PF deals
- Energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, real estate transactions
The incumbent will support the Senior Relationship Managers to manage institutional customers by using a range of banking products and structures in the traditional and renewable energy project finance sector.
- Exclusive focus on renewable energy space
- Support Relationship Management to sell Bank's products
The VP, Finance Model Officer will be an integral member of the Finance Managment Group. They will focuses on the safety of sound model landscape practices through comprehensive first-line framework, governance and controls activities, including the formulation of the strategy across the Model Life-Cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank with competitive base pay, bonus, and hybrid environment
- Grow skillset within the Financial Model Risk Management
In this role, you will support the team by conducting credit analysis of both existing clients and new wholesale banking opportunities. You will manage the production of financial models, handle complex negotiations, and help sources new deals.
- Arrange debt financing for companies in transport, energy, water, greenfield
- Cover North and South America
Be a integral member of the Bank to help drive the global ESG and sustainability strategy. The key function will be to support the bank's institutional clients to achieve their sustainability and ESG-related goals by providing market intelligence on relevant products or services.
- Be a member of the ESG and Sustainability Strategy of the Bank
- Support clients of the bank with achieving their sustainability goals
- Reporting into Front Office
- Oversee all activities of a Project Finance portfolio consisting of power, infrastructure, transportation, renewables, and innovation
- Support a team focused on the execution of project finance debt transactions
- Manage internal and external stakeholders regarding portfolio activity
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Policy Dept to develop, document, and maintain key rule interpretations and guidance for U.S. regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, NSFR, BASEL, SA-CCR, SCCL, FR 2052a, RWA, FRY 15, FRY 9C, FFIEC 002 etc.)
- RWA/Basel 3 regulatory capital experience required for a VP position
- My client is recruiting a candidate with strong RWA knowledge
The Controller will be a strategic-minded business partner to the firm's senior management and shall be responsible for budgeting, financial reporting, planning and analysis, accounting, tax, audit, treasury, internal controls, investor relations, financial systems, and risk management. This individual will be an accomplished accounting and finance professional with a solid business acumen and experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Rapidly expanding, real estate investment organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Commercial finance role, delivering regional budgets and foreasts, support month end close for the region and deliver high quality commercial information to senior management.
Analysis of variances vs budget and prior year. Provide comments on variances to Group FP&A. Work with the Accounting team based in Madrid on accruals and re-classes. Prepare Executive Committee slides. Determine Risks & Opportunities year-to-go
- Commercial VP of FP&A role in a fintech firm
- Opportunity to work with senior management on the strategic direction of firm
Work in conjunction with relationship managers, managing the origination, structuring, and deal execution activities for leveraged finance transactions across diversified corporate names, with a particular competency in the Healthcare industry.
- Build relationships with Healthcare clients
- Originate opportunities and cross sell of the bank's products and services
- Manage modeling and due diligence on cutting edge sponsor deals
- Partner with Managing Directors on client calls
- Boston or Palo Alto
- Work with late stage private companies
This position will support Origination & Execution in deal preparation, pitching, execution, launching and pricing. His/her responsibilities will include deal due diligence, research, financial modelling, preparation for internal committee meetings, etc. The focus is on the execution of Investment Banking transactions from M&A to IPOs.
- Chinese language skills preferred
- M&A, private placements, IPOs, capital raises
This is a key leadership role for the Bank. In this position, the incumbent will source Leveraged Finance transactions within Technology and Telecom, and supervise their execution.
- Originate and structure non-investment grade debt
- Develop relationships with Technology and Telecom clients
Boston based Leveraged Finance/ Direct Lending firm seeks Vice President to join their team, at critical stage in their growth phase.
- Boutique Alternative Lending/ Private Debt
- Reporting directly into the Owner of the Boutique firm
In this role, the Vice President will structure, underwrite, execute, and negotiate transactions as well as monitor a large portfolio of high growth companies. The ideal candidate has experience executing transaction from start to finish.
- Option to be in Boston or San Francisco
- Focus on providing financing to late stage companies
The role of the Senior Vice President is to assist in the origination and execution of Project Finance transactions within Infrastructure, Renewables, Power in North America. A successful candidate will have strong credit and quantitative skills to analyze the credit risk and various elements of project finance transactions.
- Lean team focusing on North American project financings
- Even mix of transportation, digital, social, and renewables
In this role, you will work in conjunction with relationship managers, managing the origination, structuring, and deal execution activities for leveraged finance transactions across diversified corporate names, with a particular competency in the Technology, Media & Telecom industry.
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Manage origination and deal structuring
In this role, you will
- participate in the execution of Latin American Project Financings, focusing on infrastructure and telecommunications
- oversee junior colleagues on the due diligence reports, coordination of processes, and credit documentation
- Marketing and execution support to senior leaders of the Latin America PF team
- Act as primary point of contact for stakeholders and clients
This is a supervisory role. In this position, you will analyze risks of fund financing and close deals.
- Hybrid 2-3 days
- Develop fund financing - enhancement of processes and tools
Our client is seeking an Associate to work with the senior members of the team to manage the underwriting and portfolio management process for diverse debt solutions for middle-market companies supported by private equity ownership and venture capital.
- Underwriting, credit approval, negotiating loan documents, portfolio management
- Partner with senior stakeholders on deals with early stage to mature firms
The Finance Product Controller VP will support multiple business lines and a wide range of products including loans, equities, derivatives, repos, and structured products.
- Great opportunity at a leading banking institution.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
The North America Project Finance Group provides advisory, underwriting, structuring, and capital markets offerings to large corporations and financial sponsors. The Executive Director will be tasked with originating transactions within carbon capture and sequestration, renewable fuels, and new technologies, and managing their execution.
- Ideal role for an experienced originator
- Financing efforts for energy transition, new energies, and natural resources
Interact with clients to sell the Bank's financial products.
- Sell Structured Financing, Bond Lending, Interest Rates, & FX products
- Maintain daily interaction with clients regarding Portfolio
The Capital Markets Accounting Manager will be responsible for all Accounting & Finance responsibilities for for the firm. They will work closely with the Director of Finance and CFO.
- Newly created role working for a dynamic company and a great manager
- Work closely with capital markets CFO and Director of Finance
The Capital Markets FP&A Manager will report directly the CFO of the the firm and will be responsible for all aspects of Financial planning & Analysis. This person will work closely with all areas of the accounting, finance, and the front office.
- Newly created FP&A role reporting directly to the CFO
- Highly client facing internal role that is involved in all aspects of finance
My client is one of the Top 10 growing consultancies looking to bring on their first ever Vice President of FP&A! The ideal VP of FP&A will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will partner directly with the Founder of the company, leading all aspects of FP&A for the organization. This is a unique opportunity for a 3+ year Finance professional looking to make their mark on a growing organization and grow into the CFO!
- Opportunity to build your own Accounting/Finance team!
- Named the 8th Fastest Growing Consultancy in 2020!