- HartfordPermanentUSD80,000 - USD120,000
- Review owner plans and specifications to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project; develop plan for the actual construction to serve as basis for the estimate.
- Conduct site investigation prior to forming a plan of operations to identify any problems or conditions of an unusual nature that may be present.
Great Opportunity to grow internally
Develop your skills and further your career track.
- HartfordPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
Experience in estimating road and bridge projects. Experience using HCSS, Bid2Win, or similar estimating software is preferred. Individual must be detail oriented and have excellent communications skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a fast-paced, growth oriented company while working on high visibility projects.
Opportunity for an Estimator to join a large CT based construction firm
Knowledge of Civil Construction Estimating required
This Fortune 100 manufacturing company is seeking a Internal Audit Manager with strong interpersonal communication skills, who also has the ability to plan and execute audits without supervision.
National Manufacturing Company with consistent growth and upwards mobility!
Fortune 100 Company in need of a strong audit manager.
- HartfordPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
The role is responsible for developing unique solutions that perform actuator controls, motor controls, environmental controls, electro-mechanical sensor interfacing, fuel/fluid regulation, digital communication, and input power conditioning. Additionally, these individuals possess a broad knowledge across many areas of Avionic Systems ranging from EMI, EMC and Lightning compliance, Environmental, Test and Systems Architecture, to name a few.
12+ Years Experience in Power Electronics & Control Systems
Reports to Quality Manager and works with a team of professionals utilizing a Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing mindset to meet or exceed customer and corporate quality expectations. Regular collaboration with Engineering and Customer Service teams.
Established and growing Manufacturing Facility.
A very lean manufacturing environment with exponential growth potential.
- HartfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
Our client is looking to add an experienced tool designer with a background in design of stamping and progressive dies as well as good working knowledge of lean manufacturing.
Progressive Die Experience Preferred
- HartfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
The Program Manager is responsible for new product development and project management related to conceptualization, design, development, verification, and launch. The role is also responsible for tracking and reporting project status.
5+ Years Product Development Experience Required
Bachelors Degree Required
- HartfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
This role will consist of being a specialist with a specific product line. This individual will travel between accounts and branches, training sales team members and speaking with clients about their designated product line.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high potential, sales leader.
Our client is a growing, stable company with operations all over the US.
- HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for mechanical design and development of industrial products. The position interfaces with all aspects of the design from conceptualization to production.
Do you have two plus years of manufacturing engineering experience?
Have you experience in the use of Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor?
The Quality Manager will be responsible for tests and inspects products at various stages of product development and production to make sure that all products are of the up-most quality. Additionally, the Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining quality and reliability of products.
Leadership Opportunity to lead team and new product development
Excellent career growth
- East HartfordPermanent
Propel your career forward with a unique opportunity to play a leadership role with a dynamic team. Growth opportunities in an Aerospace manufacturing company have never been better.
Exciting new opportunity in a growing company
A modern company that makes critical hardware
This position will work with a global team of cross-functional product development engineers developing and testing consumer electronic products and associated mobile and web based applications. You will need to be creative and innovative while reviewing and understanding product and system architectures and conducting system integration activities.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
3+ Years of product development experience
- BerlinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
Partnering with Engineering, the Mechanical Drafter/Designer will be a key member of the product development process. Responsible for 2D and 3D modeling of new and existing products in Solidworks.
Solidworks experience strongly preffered
3+ years' or experience required
- ManchesterPermanentUSD29,000 - USD35,000
- Inspect products using a variety of electrical and mechanical test and measurement equipment. LCR meters, magnetics analyzers, transformer testers, IR testers, HiPot testers, oscilloscopes, calipers, micrometers etc
- Complete all necessary documentation as required on inspection forms accurately and efficiently
- Cross train in other areas of Quality Assurance and assist other departments as needed. necessary
Opportunity for Career growth
Innovative manufacturing technology
- New BritainPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
- Work with Engineers on product feasibility studies and new product concepts/product line expansion capabilities to meet customer needs and support company goals.
- Product Design - Conceptual designs using 3D modeling and 2D drawing development
$8 Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company!
The Shipping & Receiving Manager will lead warehouse team to run operation in the area of receiving, storage, delivery. Additionally, this position will oversee the warehouse team to carry out department plan to meet sales or company target, continuously enhance working efficiency and reduce warehouse cost.
Global Food Manufacturer
Key Leadership Role within Logistics Dept.
Didn't find the right Hartford job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Hartford jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available