We are looking for a Program Manager to lead programs for one of our business units. You will be the face of the company with our customers for the programs under your responsibility. Your primary focus will be leading cross-functional teams to ensure that new business development projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope.
Bachelor's Degree Required
10+ Years Experience Required
- HartfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the advanced mechanical design and high-level innovation associated with new automatic door products using an established product development process (PDP). Also responsible for design updates associated with existing automatic door products and accessory upgrades. 3D Modeling using Creo Parametric software to configure products and validate dimensional options.
Bachelor's Degree Required
10+ Years Experience
This Fortune 100 manufacturing company is seeking a Internal Audit Manager with strong interpersonal communication skills, who also has the ability to plan and execute audits without supervision.
National Manufacturing Company with consistent growth and upwards mobility!
Fortune 100 Company in need of a strong audit manager.
- HartfordPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
The role is responsible for developing unique solutions that perform actuator controls, motor controls, environmental controls, electro-mechanical sensor interfacing, fuel/fluid regulation, digital communication, and input power conditioning. Additionally, these individuals possess a broad knowledge across many areas of Avionic Systems ranging from EMI, EMC and Lightning compliance, Environmental, Test and Systems Architecture, to name a few.
12+ Years Experience in Power Electronics & Control Systems
- HartfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
The Program Manager is responsible for new product development and project management related to conceptualization, design, development, verification, and launch. The role is also responsible for tracking and reporting project status.
5+ Years Product Development Experience Required
Bachelors Degree Required
- HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for mechanical design and development of industrial products. The position interfaces with all aspects of the design from conceptualization to production.
Do you have two plus years of manufacturing engineering experience?
Have you experience in the use of Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor?
- BerlinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
Partnering with Engineering, the Mechanical Drafter/Designer will be a key member of the product development process. Responsible for 2D and 3D modeling of new and existing products in Solidworks.
Solidworks experience strongly preffered
3+ years' or experience required
This position will work with a global team of cross-functional product development engineers developing and testing consumer electronic products and associated mobile and web based applications. You will need to be creative and innovative while reviewing and understanding product and system architectures and conducting system integration activities.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
3+ Years of product development experience
- ManchesterPermanentUSD29,000 - USD35,000
- Inspect products using a variety of electrical and mechanical test and measurement equipment. LCR meters, magnetics analyzers, transformer testers, IR testers, HiPot testers, oscilloscopes, calipers, micrometers etc
- Complete all necessary documentation as required on inspection forms accurately and efficiently
- Cross train in other areas of Quality Assurance and assist other departments as needed. necessary
Opportunity for Career growth
Innovative manufacturing technology
- New BritainPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
- Work with Engineers on product feasibility studies and new product concepts/product line expansion capabilities to meet customer needs and support company goals.
- Product Design - Conceptual designs using 3D modeling and 2D drawing development
$8 Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company!
Didn't find the right Hartford job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Hartford jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available