The Senior IT Auditor position is predominantly focused on leading audit projects by supporting all phases of the audit life cycle under the guidance of a Team Leader and by managing and directing the daily activities of individuals assigned to work on those audit projects
- Global Financial Institution continues to grow, in need of technical IT Auditors
- Opportunity to work on global teams and lead technology audit engagements
The Federal Reserve Bank ("FRB") has increasingly emphasized the importance of sound risk management processes and strong internal control when it relates to regulatory reporting. A quality assurance program is needed to conduct sufficient testing to ensure accuracy of reports and strong internal control. This position supports the manager in quality assurance team in various reviews and assessments on regulatory reporting.
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to focus on partnering with business leadership and process owners to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls through the execution of financial, operational and compliance audit projects.
- Mostly Remote opportunity due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Growing Organization adding to IT Audit Department
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-national HR Software organizaiton that is the fastest growing in its industry. Having 5 offices globally, this organization is heavily investing in the US looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Developer to join their business, with large growth opportunity.
- Join a rapidly growing organization
- International firm that is heavily investing in the US
Major international foreign bank seeks detail-oriented Accounts Receivable associate to join their thriving team.
- Well-established financial services firm
- Competitive compensation offered to qualified candidates
The Compensation Accountant- Financial Services will assist the General Ledger and Compensation teams on day to day tasks. This individual will handle reconciliations, bonus calculations and team projects.
- Great opportunity to join a well established Financial Services Firm
- Competitive compensation package
We are looking to hire a new VP - this individual will be a key member of our Capital Markets Finance (Accounting) group and be responsible for the following as it relates to Capital rules and U.S. GAAP.
- One of the largest international banks
- Great benefits