- ManhattanPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000
A Top Multi-Platform Alternative Investment firm is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Paralegal to support their Legal & Compliance team. This role will focus primarily on Private Investments and report into the General Counsel.
A Top Multi-Platform Alternative Investment Firm
Seeking a Corporate Paralegal
- ManhattanTemporaryUSD1 - USD1,000,000
Our client, a major health sciences and pharmaceuticals company, is seeking a paralegal with Corporate Governance experience for a temp-to-perm role.
Major Health Sciences/Pharmaceutical Company
Seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal
- New YorkTemporary
The Senior Corporate Governance Paralegal will join a growing team within a leading Financial Services Firm. This individual will assist the attorney in all stages of corporate transactions and the preparation of documents required to form corporations.
Opportunity within a top tier Financial Services Firm
Seeking a Senior Corporate Governance Paralegal
- New YorkTemporary
The Corporate Governance Paralegal will be joining a growing team at one of the World's largest banks. This individual will be responsible for the preparation of meeting minutes, assisting lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions, and assisting in the preparation of quarterly dividend declaration.
Opportunity to join one of the world's largest banks
Seeking an experienced Corporate Governance Paralegal
The senior trademark paralegal will be responsible for managing the companies entire trademark portfolio.
In-house opportunity with one of the World's largest apparel companies
Managment of the company's global trademark portfolio
Key responsibilities include the following:
- SEC filings, including Form 3s, Form 4s, Form 5s and 8-Ks
- Support '34 Act Filings, including 10Qs, 10Ks, and proxy statements
- Assist in due diligence and other corporate matters in connection with potential financing and acquisitions
- Coordinate, track and file annual reports with state/local governments as necessary
- Create new entities as necessary and manage existing entities, including dissolving and/or withdrawing entities that no longer conduct business in qualified states
Industry leading Commercial Real Estate Company
Reporting to General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer
A Major Buy-Side Financial Institution. With exposure to working directly with the General Counsel and the Director of Contracts.
Major Buy-Side Financial Institution
In-House Opportunity with an Industry leading Financial Institution
Didn't find the right Legal job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Legal - Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available