Our client is seeking a self-driven individual to join their real estate legal team. This individual will be responsible for assisting with all commercial real estate matters, including filing, drafting, and providing support with transactions. The ideal candidate is experienced, detail-oriented, and looking to join a well-regarded organization.
- Opportunity to join a firm that offers a hybrid working enviroment
- Opportunity to join a firm that promotes growth from within
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their growing Compliance team. This individual is responsible for overseeing the review of marketing materials, code of ethics related action items, and assisting with matters related to the regulatory bodies. The ideal candidate is driven, dedicated, and looking to be a part of a collaborative environment.
- The client offers a hybrid working model.
- Opportunity to join an organization that offers growth opportunities.
The Conflicts Attorney will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing conflicts of interest reports with respect to clients, matters, and incoming lawyers.
- Top Global Law Firm with over 50 Offices
- Seeking Conflicts Attorney to join their Conflicts Team
*Support contract negotiation, typically in concert with the Client's PM and legal counsel, including establishment of all GC "business terms" including mark-ups, fees, insurance, labor rates, escalation, etc
*Coordinate Design Team activities*Coordinate Constructability review of the project documents
- Top ENR General Contractor
- Above market compensation