- Our client is a mid-size General Contracting company specializing in ground up construction, interior fit outs and building infrastructure upgrades. With a strong foundation in the Greater Philadelphia market, this client is actively seeking talented candidates for a direct hire, Estimator, opening.
Strong Project Pipeline
- Manufacturing company looking to add a Business Operations Manager.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for overall operations including facilities, maintenance, compliance to quality, and maintaining the environmental health and safety program.
Competitive base salary plus full benefits package.
- Assist in monthly financial close, including standard journal entries, update reports in excel and print reports for asset meetings.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Maintain internal reports and schedules.
HQ in this location with Tremendous Growth
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the Accounting Department in order to provide information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and others in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
Join a growing Accounting Team in Center City!
Mid to Senior level estimator needed to work on jobs in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Industries will include hotel, dormitory, multifamily, high rise and senior living.
Multifamily and high-rise construction estimator
Opportunity to work on multimillion dollar projects
- BensalemPermanentUSD70,000 - USD99,000
High profile organization has undergone internal growth and is building out a new FP&A team in their PA office. The Senior Financial Analyst will have exposure to multiple business units and be counted on to face industry issues with a focused, consultative approach.
Grow Role Within International Organization
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
This is an opportunity to impact the cultural/human-oriented vision of a global manufacturing organization. Position is highly visible to senior management and will be expected to travel/consult with multiple business units.
Highly Impactful Role with Global Company
Exposure to Senior Leadership
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
This individual will be responsible for executing and optimizing the movement of finished goods inventory for products originating from multiple production assets and repackaging sites for our Client's US operations. The role will also act as the primary contact within the group to coordinate bulk railcar and truck shipments and re-packaging activities, serving as primary liaison between the Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation; Customer Service; etc...
Prestigious organization with global presence & scope
Significant Upward Mobility & Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Senior management role working for a well established multi-family/commercial General Contractor and Construction Management company.
- Manage and develop a team of Project Managers to build large projects.
Gained experience managing a large construction team
- HatfieldTemporaryUSD25 - USD30 per hour (USD51,996 - USD62,395)
The Staff Accountant role is an important position in this organization, a role which is relied heavily upon by the Controller. We are seeking someone who has a great skill set and can hit the ground running.
Excellent opportunity in a dynamic environment
Seeking a strong transactional accountant
- West ChesterPermanent
- Our client is a growing General Contractor seeking a talented Estimator to join their team
- Ideal candidate will have experience completing full quantity take-offs to support accurate estimates
Strong project pipeline
Growing company with great benefits
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
The role of a Manager/Director is to act as a leader for our Recruitment Consultants. You'll also be intermediary, identifying and sourcing suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its clients.
Excellent career growth opportunities!
Industry breaking compensation plan!
- WaynePermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
Pharma manufacturer looking to add a great technical accountant to finance department. Great growth opportunity for candidates with initiative who are excited about our industry.
Great opportunity for growth-oriented candidate in a growing pharma company
Recently commercialized pharmaceutical firm with a lot of room for growth
This role will report to the Director of Operations, and fully manage projects from inception to completion. Projects valued from $1 million to $30 million all throughout the commercial space, including health care and industrial.
Major General Contractor / Construction Manager
Variety of Ground Up Commercial Projects
Work closely with owners and other executive department heads to lead all aspects of commercial construction. Responsible for all PM's, Superintendents, and key Sub Contractor relationships.
Major Local General Contractor
Strong Project Pipeline
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD36,000 - USD38,000
This position is an integral component to making sure that residents applying to live in the long-term care facility are able to do so, and able to maintain residence at the facility.
Seeking candidates with a long-term care background
Great working environment, great colleagues, YOU will be Valued
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will fully manage all aspects of projects, including, maintaining client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Commercial Construction Superintendent, you will collaborate with the teams to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Class A and High End Interior Fit Out Experience required.
This is a leadership role that requires managing and growing out a team to support corporate tax compliance. Furthermore, this position involves building relationships with both clients and peers.
A great opportunity for growth
Offers an excellent work environment (very flexible)
This growing Technology firm are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist within the accounting department in Allentown. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will assure proper control of the receivable accounts and related administrative functions.
Key Technology Giant
Become a critical member of the accounting team for this impressive Tech firm!
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant that is comfortable working with a cohesive team, while also reporting to larger clients. Great opportunity for individuals with construction accounting experience, or someone coming directly from public accounting.
Opportunity for Growth
Exposure to Upper Management
This is an opportunity to join the management team of a growing firm in the Pittsburgh area. The perfect role for an individual who enjoys both hands-on work in the plant and interacting with C-Levels
Growth Role in Global Company
Great Senior Management Team
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD1 - USD2
As a Heavy Civil Estimator, you will report into a Chief Estimator, but responsible to manager 4 lead Estimators, and 2 junior Estimators,
You will be responsible to Estimate the project from start to finish, as well as having a presence in the field. You must be an expert with HCSS Heavy Bid.
Real Estate and Property
Transit & Bridge Projects Throughout Philadelphia/NJ
General Contractor who did $300M in 2017
Didn't find the right Pennsylvania job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Pennsylvania jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available