Michael Page have partnered with a leading Production Homebuilder specializing in Single Family and large affordable home neighborhoods throughout the Houston, TX market. As a result of continued growth and a healthy pipeline of projects throughout 2021 our client is searching for a Senior Purchasing manager to join their senior team and lead the Purchasing department through this significant growth phase
- Purchasing Manager for leading Town Home builder in Houston, TX
- Focusing on all purchasing processes for homes valued at $750k +
As a leading Single Family homebuilder our client is looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager to join their growing team. As a key component of this team you will be responsible for the company's Purchasing functions and assist in organising and awarding supplier contracts as well as full operational and team leadership for the Purchasing Department. Additionally, you will work with subcontractors and suppliers on purchasing materials and maintaining accurate contracts.
- Purchasing Manager for growing Residential Home builder
- Managing all purchasing processes for their growing portfolio of homes
As a leading Single Family homebuilder our client is looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager to join their growing team. As a key component of this team you will be responsible for the company's Purchasing functions and assist in organising and awarding supplier contracts as well as full operational and team leadership for the Purchasing Department. Additionally, you will work with subcontractors and suppliers on purchasing materials and maintaining accurate contracts
- Leading all purchasing processes for Production home products throughout Dallas
- Managing over purchasing for 250+ production home projects
The Procurement Execution Manager will support on direct procurement of major equipment for the development, construction, and operation of solar PV and grid-scale battery storage facilities. This position will be responsible for leading a team of Specialists in executing orders against Master Supply Agreements for Owner Furnished Equipment (OFE) with major suppliers primarily for equipment.
- Lead the procurement execution on large scale projects
- Lead role involving cross-functional collaboration with local and global teams
The Senior Manager- eAuction Strategy plays a critical role in the success of International in developing a roadmap of procurement activities and negotiation strategies. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end procurement project pipeline, from identification, strategy development, execution and results reporting.
- Highly strategic role with a Global leader in its field
- Opportunities for career growth and personal development
A Residential Home Builder in Houston, TX focusing on town home projects. Looking for someone with production home purchasing experience.
- Homebuilder offers a strong pipeline of projects
- Competitive salary and career progression
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart. We have a 40+ year track record of global success
- Ample opportunity for upward growth
- Strong basic salary plus quarterly bonuses based on performance
This role assists in identifying and implementing best practices in all procurement processes and build supportive internal and external relationships across functions and organizations. This role serves as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
- In office 3 days/ week
- 20-22% potential bonus
The ideal candidate for this role will be equally comfortable with data analysis and "selling story" creation -- as well as taking the lead in championing the execution of key projects in support of our customers. Utilize pro-active and comprehensive analysis of syndicated data and POS to identify and provide visibility of business opportunities and challenges.
- Remote Opportunity
- Analytical and Creative Role!