Michael Page has partnered with a Multifamily and Campus Housing development firm looking to add an experienced Asset Manager to their team to manage their US portfolio. This is a brand new position for the firm so they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and help establish new policies and procedures.
- Boutique innovative firm
- Blended portfolio of multifamily properties
Our client, located in Neptune, is seeking a Leasing Manager to join its growing team.
- Seeking a Leasing Manager
- Growing Residential Real Estate Firm
Our client, located in Bergen County, is seeking a Property Manager to join its growing team.
- Seeking a Senior Property Manager
- Growing Real Estate Firm in Bergen County
The Asset Manager will be responsible for all asset mgmt. activities across a residential and commercial portfolio.
- Join a successful real estate developer, operator and owner
- Manage all asset management activities and directly report into the owner
This role is for a Project Manager to join an established Real Estate Developer in their Waukesha office. They individual would be gaining exposure to managing large commercial properties. While working alongside senior leadership in the business.
- Property Manager on large commercial properties through out Southeastern Wisco
- Exposure to operations and mentoring
The Assistant General Manager will provide support and direction for the day to day operation of a large retail and mixed-use portfolio north of Boston.
- Join a reputable real estate owner and operator in the industry
- Be responsible for a retail heavy/Mixed-use portfolio north of Boston
Exciting new opportunity for a Regional Property Manager to join an Austin based real estate development firm who builds class A Multifamily properties across the US! This is an excellent opportunity for a multifamily specialist who loves building and developing leasing teams and working with new construction projects.
- Regional Manager of new development lease-ups nationwide
- Excellent supportive company culture
Michael Page has partnered with a reputable National Private Equity firm that is in need of an experienced Analyst or Associate to join their Asset Management team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a lean team and make a large impact while gaining exposure to all asset types across a number of markets!
- National PE Shop
- Great mentorship