2-3 days a week in the office for a heavy civil construction company. This person will come in and handle all recruitment needs for both union and non-union employees as well as corporate roles.
- Talent Acquisition lead looking to join a growing company
- 2-3 days a week in the office, dependent on location
National leader in general contracting with over a century in the business. Offering first-in-class construction and boasting an award-winning portfolio of commercial projects. Looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join their team!
- Opportunity to join a well respected national company offering growth potential
- Excellent company culture and compensation package
A fast growing Design-Build General Contractor in the Greater St. Louis Area is seeking a project manager who has experience working on distribution or light industrial projects. They would offer work from home flexibility, 401K match, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, extensive PTO, and much more.
- Great Benefits and Remote Capabilities
- Ability to Earn Lucrative Bonuses
Our client is a leading general contractor located in the Chicago-land area that specializes in a variety of different markets. They are looking for a strong Superintendent with experience in ground up/interior build out projects to expand their team.
- Medium sized General Contractor with an excellent reputation
- Play a vital part in the success of a leading General Contractor in Illinois
Do you have a commitment to safety and quality? The Traveling Superintendent will be an integral part of every project they work on and will have the ability to lead from the front and receive internal promotions after completing just a few projects on their own.
- Above market per diem with lucrative bonuses per project
- Strong PTO plan with access home twice a month
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the construction of multiple ground up projects around the Chicago-land area. They will be point of contact on the job site providing leadership to all the field workers and sub contractors. The Site Superintendent will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure quality of work and maintain schedule.
- Strong base salary + benefits + 401K + Car allowance
- Our client has a very strong pipeline of projects
Project Manager to lead healthcare projects for a general contractor with work around the United States. Work completely remote or in the office and visit the job site every so often to check on progress (1-2 times/month tops).
- Completely remote work- work from home anywhere
- Extremely stable employer with an incredible backlog of work
Oversee a $120M light industrial project in the Chicago area for the next 18 months. Then lead a team and a division of your choice to build your career with this top general contractor that is Chicago-based.
- Lead an $120M ground-up project located in Chicago area
- Lead a team and a division for a reputable GC
My client is one of the top restaurant developers in the country and they are looking for a Construction Manager to watch over the General Contractor and Superintendents on their projects. This person will work alongside the President and the Director of Construction to ensure that their projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Great opportunity to work as an Owner's Rep
- Above Industry Standard Benefits
The Project Manager will be working on JOC projects around the Chicagoland area. They will be overseeing multiple projects at a time and will be working on municipal and school work. The Project Manager is responsible for developing price proposals and competitive bids with detailed breakdowns identifying material quantities, equipment and labor costs
- Excellent opportunity to grow within the company
- Join a well established top 10 ENR general contractor