The VP, Financial Model Management is responsible for a first-line framework, governance, and controls activities for the model life cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank
- hybrid work environment
The VP, Finance Model Officer will be an integral member of the Finance Managment Group. They will focuses on the safety of sound model landscape practices through comprehensive first-line framework, governance and controls activities, including the formulation of the strategy across the Model Life-Cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank with competitive base pay, bonus, and hybrid environment
- Grow skillset within the Financial Model Risk Management
The AVP, Finance Model Officer will be an integral member of the Finance Managment Group. They will focuses on the safety of sound model landscape practices through comprehensive first-line framework, governance and controls activities, including the formulation of the strategy across the Model Life-Cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank with competitive base pay and bonus
- Grow skillset within Project Management and Model Risk Management
The Manager of Transmission - Strategic Development Initiatives - San Diego will join the Strategic Development Initiatives team, within the Utility-Scale Power Development Team. Supporting the key growth initiatives of North American region by coordinating corporate strategy, market intelligence, M&A activities and new business/strategic development initiatives.
- Nationally leading Owner/Operator - Solar, Storage, Wind, Hydrogen, Transmission
- Someone with a strong quantitative and analytical character.
The Risk Analytics team is responsible for developing libraries, models, and applications centered around the firms in-house big data platform. The team works closely with Risk technology and other risk analytic model teams to leverage big-data modeling and solutions to complement the core modeling work.
- Create cutting edge machine learning models for key business partnerships
- Be a main contributor in a growing firm
The role will be responsible for the global coverage of the firms Algorithmic Trading business from a model validation perspective. The incumbent will also be tasked with overseeing junior level team members and ensure all projects and deadline's are reported to the global team lead.
- Manage the validation of the Algo trading models
- Join a growing team with growing importance
Model validation activities has increased throughout the firm to meet the promises made to the regulators and to meet the Model Risk Management Policy standards for the firm. We are looking for an experienced Model Risk Manager to lead the validation for quantitative Risk models, such as Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk and market risk models.
- In depth exposure to Model Validation activities
- Be a key part of a growing team
Our client is looking to recruit an Investor Relations / Fundraising candidate to be based in New York whom has Rolodex in the US of institutional clients such as pension funds, and ideally understands China investments strategies.
- Strong US Institutional Client base
- Identify and develop new relationships to complement the fund's ecosystem
Working within the analytics team to develop an industry position and produce technical analysis and advice on risk, margin and regulatory capital issues in the cleared and uncleared derivatives. Quantitative analysis is critical for ISDA both in terms of meeting contractual and business requirements, including its fact-based advocacy.
- Senior Associate - Risk & Analytics
- Swaps and Derivatives exposure