- WashingtonPermanentUSD95 - USD120
Analyze blueprints and other documentation provided to prepare vendor bid packages, materials estimates, and labor. Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by providing vendor bid packages which specify materials; price negotiation. Consults with sales team, clients, engineers, architects, owners, and subcontractors in collecting information for bidding and for ongoing projects.
Must be able to commute into DC
Must have estimating experience with a General Contractor
- WashingtonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD170,000
- $120,000 - $170,000K base + bonus + benefits!
- Successful, national General Contractor!
- Implement and drive the business development initiatives for this construction leader!
$120,000 - $170,000 base + bonus + benefits!
Implement and drive the business development initiatives for this construction
Didn't find the right Sales job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Sales - Washington jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your resume to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available