This position will be responsible for site operations, ancillary programs including camping, parking, shuttles, credentials/gate operations, and risk management (contracting/insurance, safety, and security planning and permitting). Heavy emphasis on risk management.
- Growth Opportunity at National Entertainment Company
- Competitive salary, bonus, and exciting travel opportunities
The role is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing global partnership program. You'll be joining one of the leading brands in cosmetics and will have an impact in shaping the future growth of our business. You will be focused on establishing growth in sales with existing relationships and new to take our brand to the next level.
- Provides clear path of career growth within the Beauty/Cosmetics Industry
- Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Extensive Pipeline of Projects
- Top of the line compensation package, profit sharing, bonus, 401k and Health
The Director of Regulatory Affiars will be responsible for being the regulatory expert in keeping the company compliant with regulatory requirements pertaining to OTC, Dietary Supplement, Homeopathic, and Cosmetic product categories.
- Hybrid Schedule
- Up to $180k comp
My client is looking for a FSQA Director, that will focus on ensuring that our client is able to safely deliver the best products to their customers and consumers.
- Work life balance
- Room for Growth
The right candidate will define success by reducing the total cost in the organization while meeting/exceeding our retail partners expectations with regards to OTIF (On-Time In Full). This position will oversee and define all supply chain activities.This will include qualifying vendors, running trade studies, negotiating contracts and purchases, managing contracts, and overseeing vendor relationships.
- Experience in the personal care space or cosmetic brands preferred
- One of America's fastest growing private companies
My client is looking for a VP of Product that is going to focus on all aspects of innovation, strategic planning and project management. This person will oversee the Innovation team that focuses on new products that are ahead of the current market trends! As this company is a still a growing brand, this person must be comfortable working in a start-up, hands-on environment!
- Equity included!!
- Pays up to $175k
The role is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing alternative channel layout. You'll be joining one of the leading brands in CPG and will have an impact in shaping the future growth of the alt channel business. You will be focused on establishing growth in sales with new/existing relationships take our brand to the next level.
- Wellness company that is a leader in their vertical market.
- Remote/Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
As the Director of Retail-CVS/Walgreens you will work with Sales and Marketing to develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Opportunity to join a leading global Beauty and Cosmetics brand.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
The Vice President, Credit Risk & Portfolio Management will work within the Corporate and Investment Bank. This position will contribute to the growth and health of the portfolio by working as a liaison to clients and the business.
- Credit underwriting and portfolio management of Media & Comm exposures
- Work with RMs and positioned within the front office
Michael Page is partnered with a tech / Higher Education start up HQ'd on the East Coast to assist in the hiring of a Director / VP of Finance. The role will suit finance professionals with around 10 years experience with a CPA.
- Opportunity to build a finance function for an innovative start up
- Equity and bonus available
Duties for the Director/VP of Operations / Head of Operations (General Manager) will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
- 8+ years of supply chain, operations, or logistics experience
- A Strong Understanding of Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics functions
Well-established and rapidly growing crypto/defi company focused on bringing back fair banking services to the consumer is looking for a Director of Treasury/Liquidity Risk to join their rapidly growing Risk team.
- Director Role in Liquidity/Treasury Risk at a Rapidly Growing Crypto Company
The ideal candidate will strategically create products from ideation to conception. This person will maintain and own several projects and timelines.
- Growth opportunity in cosmetic manufacturing
- Work from Home Flexibility
As the Director, Healthcare Logistics Operations, you will lead a network of distribution facilities across the West Coast. You will make an impact across the organization by developing, implementing and leading successful customer operations. You will direct and control activities in multiple facilities, while managing complex accounts and large numbers of employees, to ensure efficient and economical processes for storing and distributing inventory.
- Global, market leading healthcare logistics organization.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
The QC Laboratory Manager will be in charge of ensuring that all products meet the company standards; this person will review SOPs and work instructions and provide to QC Lab Lead for approval. This person will report into the VP of Quality.
- Salary up to $135k
- Creative Beauty Brand
The Sr. Engineering Manager will report to the Director of Engineering and New Product Introduction and oversee an engineering team of 15 people including 5 direct reports. This team is focused on low volume design and manufacturing of high-performance custom-tailored products for automotive performance for motorsport and aftermarket. The Engineering Manager will be customer facing and have ownership of the opportunity pipeline as well.
- Leading Global Automotive Supplier
- Highly Visible Customer Facing role for High Performance Automotive
My client is one of the top restaurant developers in the country and they are looking for a Construction Manager to watch over the General Contractor and Superintendents on their projects. This person will work alongside the President and the Director of Construction to ensure that their projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Great opportunity to work as an Owner's Rep
- Above Industry Standard Benefits
Business partner with the Hiring Managers and Directors of PageGroup to understand our organizational needs and jointly support hiring objectives and company growth
Be the main point of contact for all internal needs and be seen as experts in Talent Acquisition
- Working in a Talent Acquisition team for a FTSE 250 business
- Excellent training and future career opportunities