Reporting to the Executive Director and Head of US Business Development, this individual will manage and develop strategic relationships for the company's US-based biologics customers. This person will perform scientific and commercial assessments for therapeutic biological products.
- Responsible for both strategic and tactical selling of biologics production
- Rapidly growing R+D services provider, achieving 33% YoY growth over past 5 yrs
Reporting to the CBO the (Sr.)Director of Business Development will drive out-licensing for pre-clinical assets, collaboration with external partners, and lead partnering strategy on AI platform technologies.
- Innovative artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies
- Remote role, with large Eastern US territory - a critical hire for the team
Reporting to the Head of Global CGT Business Development, this individual will manage and develop strategic relationships for the company's US-based Cell & Gene Therapy customers. This person will perform scientific and commercial assessments for AAV GMP manufacturing services.
- Global CDMO expanding their CGT portfolio following significant acquisition
- Critical hire with opportunity for growth along with the business segment
- Manage a team of Global Service specialists
- Work with Tier 1 clients to build relationships and solve any issues they have
- Join a fast-paced organization within the manufacturing space
- Utilize your leadership skills in a hyper-growth organization
The US Sales Manager will be responsible for directing the Sales & Customer Service teams to grow a US customer base selling International Freight Forwarding services including Ocean and Road transport.
- Global Freight forwarding company in business over 40 years
- Opportunity to build US customer base
Currently hiring for an Assistant Superintendent for a well established General Contractor outside of Boston!
- Join one of MA's most established and reputable GCs with 40+ years in business
- Diverse portfolio of public & private construction up to $40M
This Facilities Manager will run the day to day operations of a manufacturing facility responsible for leading a team of technicians, supplier management, safety and processes, the upkeep of all manufacturing assets, managing maintenance budget and resources and assisting in the design, and installation of new systems.
- Leadership opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Managerment opportunity for medical device manufactruing
Seeking a Pre-Construction to work alongside the Director of Precon, in managing Pre-construction for Multifamily affordable housing Projects
- Work from home - Hybrid - flexibility
- Has been growing substantially since COVID-19
The Business Analyst needs to be inquisitive and an analytical leader to be a key part to the commercial and executive leadership team in planning and executing business strategy based on data driven results. This person will report to the VP of Finance and will work with the sales, marketing, and senior leadership.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid work opportunity
Reporting to the VP Finance/Treasurer, the Business Analyst will act as a key liaison to the Commercial and Executive Leadership Team in planning and executing business strategy based on data driven results. This includes analyzing market data, building streamlined insights and recommending future actions.
- Exciting opportunity with a well-funded BioTech
- Opportunity to accelerate your career in a high growth, fast paced environment
Take a hands-on approach to lead the quality team of a well-respected organization that has made news headlines for the quality of their product. This role reports directly to the Sr. Quality Assurance Director and will put you in a position to influence the quality team as they approach a major growth period.
- Internationally recognized/respected product line that pushes medical boundaries
- Work with Director level leaders in an environment that promotes upward mobility
My client is looking for a Quality Systems Engineer who will be reporting into the Director of Quality. This individual will have total oversight over the Compliant Management System as well as hands-on troubleshooting tasks within a Lab Setting.
- Excellent Growth Opportunity with Cardiovasular Medical Device Company
- Flexibility to Work From Home
Seeking a strong Senior Estimator for the Massachusetts office who will be working closely with the VP of Pre-construction on executing luxurious multifamily community developments within New England.
- Compensation up to $250k
- Award winning, high-end, multifamily builder developer
The Asset Manager will directly report into the Director of Real Estate and oversee 158 Units with 60 more currently under construction, and 60-90 more in the financing process.
- Manage an affordable housing portfolio in Lowell, MA
- Join a non-profit housing authority with strong reputation and track record
The Quality Engineer reports to the Senior Director of Quality and Regulatory and supports quality processes for medical device development and manufacturing. This person handles multiple projects and tasks throughout the product life cycle, continuing through launch.
- Pain-free technology to aide in self-administering medication
- Report to Senior Directors of QA/RA for high visibility and upwards mobility
My client is one of the top restaurant developers in the country and they are looking for a Construction Manager to watch over the General Contractor and Superintendents on their projects. This person will work alongside the President and the Director of Construction to ensure that their projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Great opportunity to work as an Owner's Rep
- Above Industry Standard Benefits
The R&D Engineering Manager is responsible for the technical output of the R&D team and uses foundational engineering and development principles to generate novel and innovative engineering solutions to meet the clinical needs and demands. The R&D Engineering Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Engineering and continue to grow their team to produce a top if the line product.
- Opportunity with a clinical medical device organization GROWING QUICKLY
- A top of the line device making a difference for surgeons across the world
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the production of products through cost savings opportunities, product redesign and manufacturing process improvements. The candidate will provide direction and other cross functional team members to deliver a processed product to the greatest of its ability that reports directly to the Director of Engineering and works along side other branches of the organization in Sales, Marketing and Quality Assurance.
- Product development of a NEW system to improve safety in the medical industry
- Opportunity to expand in a growing organization with a global leader