Due to the recent acquisition of Lincoln Life and potential for further M&A activity, the Chicago HQ based conveniently off the Blue Line in Rosemont is adding significant infrastructure to help support this growth:
They now have immediate openings for:
- VP of Investment Accounting
- Senior Accountant
- SVP of Statutory Accounting
The Resolution Group is a privately-owned investment firm that
- Has deep experience across financial services with a primary role as a sponsor of life insurance consolidation projects
- Partners with public and private market investors
- Focuses on risk management, cash flow and consolidation benefits
ResolutionLifeThe Resolution Group has built two U.K. businesses that have served as trusted partners to insurance companies, acquiring their non-core life portfolios over the last decade. Resolution plc, a U.K. insurance company founded in 2003 was listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2005 and sold in 2008. In 2009, The Resolution Group sponsored Resolution Limited, which was also listed on the London Stock Exchange and became a U.K. life insurance consolidation group which is still operating today.
Between Resolution plc and Resolution Limited, The Resolution Group has acquired 139 UK life company brands.