Provide exceptional administrative assistance in office four days a week and remote one. Will be floating through departments but mainly sitting with the Research team.
- Contract role within established finance company.
- Offering competitive pay and hybrid work schedule.
Handle a broad range of administrative duties as well as ad-hoc projects across the team. Perform calendar management, including the complex coordination of meetings and video conferences with multiple participants across global time zones.
- Contract opportunity with a hybrid work schedule
- Handle a variety of different administrative tasks
Bi-Lingual Spanish and English Administrative support to a finance firm in White Plains with room for growth.
- In office position
- Bi-Lingual Spanish and English
Our client is a global investment bank and financial services who is seeking an Executive Assistant (Banking Division) for a 3-month contract assignment. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English & Spanish, have at least 3 years of Executive Assistant support and be eligible to work in-office in Manhattan.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
- *Must be bi-lingual in Spanish & English*
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant in the Finance Industry
Executive Assistant supporting different teams at a well-established firm. The Investor Relations team and the Research team are both looking for additional support due to growth.
- Great team
- Opportunity for growth