Administrative Assistant role supporting a team at an in-office role in Stamford, Ct. This role will support multiple people and has room to grow into different opportunities.
- Full time in office
- Team and collaborative opportunity
On-going Administrative Assistant Contract until October 2021 with potential for extention
- Must be able to work in Houston, Texas
- On-Going Contract
Administrative Assistant role at Financial firm in Manhattan, NY. This company is one of the most well-known in the Finance industry and is very polished and professional.
- True temp to perm opportunity at Financial firm in Manhattan
- Competitive salary, opportunity to start ASAP!
Our client, located in Philadelphia, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its growing team.
- Seeking an Administrative Assistant: Temp to Perm
- Growing Firm in Center City
Client is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task oriented Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support, particularly focused on scheduling and travel arrangements for two departments.
- Hands-on experience
- Fast-growing organization
Administrative Assistant supporting the asset and equities team. Ability to learn and grow within the role.
- Well established finance firm
- Team and collaborative opportunity
This is a Leasing Administrative Assistant role on sight in either their Long Island City or Brooklyn offices. This position is temporary for 30 days.
- Temporary opportunity for one month 25-40 hours per week
- Office locations in either Long Island City or Brooklyn, NY.
This position is an Administrative Assistant to the Talent and HR team at a very well-known food and beverage company. This role is entirely remote for the first year and then will be in office a few days a week. This position is an on-going temporary position that will eventually convert to a permanent role.
- Eventually in office in Camden, NJ
- Bachelor's Degree required, long term temp to perm
Temporary position in office at extremely well-known, global financial firm. This company is very polished and professional and they are looking for someone that embodies the same qualities.
- Temporary position in Miami office at major global Financial Firm
- Start ASAP!
As a Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant you will report to the Office Manager and will be responsible for assisting Paralegal, Associates and Partners in corporate and securities law matters. The ideal candidate will become a part of a dedicated team that works together to provide our clients and customers with the highest possible level of service.
- Temp to Perm Legal Assistant with Room to Grow!
- Firm is Located in Midtown, but role will start remote!
Weekend Administrative & Leasing Assistant for a luxury apartment building.
Hours are 10-6pm Saturday & Sunday
- Must be available on Saturdays & Sundays
- Long Island City, New York
We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support our Queens (Far Rockaway) Building and Management team. You will assist with phone calls, emails, and current and potential tenants.
Note: this is in office and part time for 1 month *could extend*
- Far Rockaway, Queens New York
- Monday through Friday (1pm to 5pm)
The Administrative Assistant will support the Talent and Recruitment team at a leading Consumer Foods Brand. You will support Executive Recruiters with daily administrative tasks including: posting requisitions, scheduling interviews/meetings, liaising with c-level staff, and assisting with confidential searches.
This role is located in Camden, NJ - applicants must be local to the area.
- Must be able to commute to Camden, NJ
- Completed Bachelor's Degree - required
The Aministrative Assistant will be working for a growing general contractor located in the Chicago area. They will be expected to provide support to the project management team through all phases of the diverse portfolio of construction projects.
- Work for a quickly growing general contractor
- Competitive salary, full benefits, 3 weeks PTO, and job stability!
Our client, a reputable Chicago real estate developer, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This person would provide support to the project management team and play a vital role in the development of multi million dollar commercial and residential projects across the U.S. For the right individual, our client is looking to offer a high base salary, full benefits, 3 weeks PTO, and a chance to work for a company that truly values their employees.
- Work for a reputable real estate developer in downtown Chicago
- High base salary, full benefits, 3 weeks PTO, and job stability!
Seeking an Administrative & Human Resources Assistant to support Human Resources Business Partners on a 6-month project. You will maintain documents, emails, inquiries and handle communication between partners and stakeholders. Applicants must be able to work remotely and be located near or around Manhattan.
- 6 Month Project
- Remote / NYC-Based
As the Networking Assistant, you will connect our customers with their prospective clients and help create long last relationships. Note: This is a temp to perm, in-office role located in Manhattan. Candidates must be immediately available to start & eligible to travel domestically.
- Commute to NYC - 2x week
- Must have Events/Admin experience
We are seeking a Sales Support & Customer Service Administrator for a Maternity Coverage beginning in May until August 2021. We are seeking applicants who are immediately available, who is very detail oriented and reliable. You support the Sales team with administrative tasks, invoicing and processes new sales, and liaising with new and existing clients.
This role is located in Quincy, Massachusetts - local applicants only, please.
- Maternity Leave - 4 Month Coverage
- Must be located in commuting area to Quincy, Massachusetts
This is a temporary role at a consumer products company based in Quincy, MA. This role is entirely remote and will require a few days in the office for training purposes.
- 4-5 month contract role at one of the largest companies in their industry
- Training in office in Quincy, MA and then entirely remote with a laptop provided
HR Administrative role supporting the employee on-boarding team.
- 6 Month Contract on a Human Resources Team
- Minimum 1 Year Experience of HR Support
My food manufacturing client is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support daily operations for the executive team and marketing tasks with the Sales & Marketing team!
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Marketing and Administration experience with CPG manufacturer
This is a temporary role at a Non Profit Organization in Manhattan. This is an Administrative Assistant to the HR team and is entry level. This position is in office 4 days a week and will be remote 1 day a week with a laptop provided for work from home purposes.
- Temp opportunity in NYC office 4 days a week Upper East side
- This role is at a Non Profit Organization and is an Admin role supporting HR