Lead process improvement and technology initiatives in quality and manufacturing areas. Develop and support activities such as new automation to improve existing process, technology transfer of new products.
- Publicly traded and rapidly growing family business in healthcare
- Work for the industry leading manufacturer that dominates the medical industry
A vital part of a small team, this Electrical Engineer's main responsibility will be the design, development, modification and evaluation of the electrical/electronic engineering assemblies for wafer process subsystems. They will use extensive knowledge of systems to inspect equipment and determine operating data, conduct experimental tests and assess results.
- Are you a driven, skilled and self-motivated electrical engineer?
- Join a successful and innovative team of engineers working in manufacturing.
This Manufacturing Engineer II will drive the implementation of lean manufacturing processes, systems and equipment. You will focus on continuous improvement in the production system development efforts.
- This company is on a mission to deliver zero emissions solutions to the world.
- A great opportunity to join a mission driven company with lots of room to grow.
- In this role you will directly oversee a team of hourly associates and work to achieve production objectives.
- You will plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures, help improve production methods, procedures, and work environment.
- An excellent time to join this rapidly growing company!
- This is a great opportunity to lead a seasoned team and grow with the company.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will serve as the primary individual in the customer facing projects displayed by the industry leading medical device manufacturers. The individual will assist in the development, design and research and of new medical products making a difference in the health-care industry.
- Hands on, growing organization in the process development of medical devices
- Opportunity to be the main contributor in the process of new medical products
This is an exciting role where this Production Automation Manager will lead a cross-functional team made up of electrical, software and mechanical engineers. They will drive system level design while leading a team to create capable and efficient electromechanical systems.
- Do you enjoy managing a team while also contributing hands-on work?
- Join a global leader in the machine vision technology space.
The Engineer II will be responsible for working in a functional project engineering group consisting if multiple engineering disciplines. The Process Development Engineer will be hands on with the design, development and documentation and validation of new customer products and modifications to existing medical devices.
- Opportunity to be an essential piece in the development of new medical products
- An opportunity to grow a career in the medical device industry
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible to develop and perform engineering studies and validation of new and existing products in the organization's catalog. The Manufacturing Engineer will analyze production processes and identify opportunities to improve product quality in the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Opportunity to develop the manufacturing process of a vascular medical device
- An organization that will invest in the growth of their catalog
The Manufacturing Engineer will be customer facing individual with the proper knowledge of understanding the design of a medical device products. The Manufacturing Engineer shall be able to understand the design of a medical device product, and explain how that translates into manufacturing, assembly, and the packaging processes.
- Opportunity to work on different contracted products year to year
- Assist with the manufacturing of a industry leading essential healthcare product
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide the support in process improvement and technology initiatives in quality and manufacturing. They will develop activities to improve new and existing systems in the production of new and existing products in the Medical Device industry.
- Opportunity to work with a growing organization of a vast catalog of products
- Organization that will invest in the footprint of your career in Medical Device
My client is looking for a Quality Systems Engineer who will be reporting into the Director of Quality. This individual will have total oversight over the Compliant Management System as well as hands-on troubleshooting tasks within a Lab Setting.
- Excellent Growth Opportunity with Cardiovasular Medical Device Company
- Flexibility to Work From Home
The Director, Quality Assurance, oversees all quality functions for the Company. This is a hands-on position requiring direct involvement with day-to-day quality engineering, quality assurance, and quality systems oversight. This individual will be responsible for implementing product and process quality improvement projects for Class III devices distributed in a worldwide market.
- Oppertunity to work on Dynamic Product in Growing Medical Device Company
- Have entire oversight of Quality Department reporting into the Vice President
The Principle Power Electronics Engineer will author and execute test protocols for the vast catalog of products with the ability to improve existing products. They will have the opportunity to be apart of new product development and work with research and design of other products in the health care industry.
- Opportunity in a growing medical device organization with electrical background
- Exciting work environment in a specific and essential role
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide support to new and existing products and process within the manufacturing environment. The candidate will help improve productivity and yield, leading and participating in investigations in engineering trials.
- Opportunity with a growing catalog of technology in the healthcare industry
- Exciting work environment in the process of manufacturing high level products
The Electrical Engineer III is responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electrical engineering assemblies for wafer process subsystems. The successful candidate will analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Opportunity to be apart of a globally backed organization looking to expand
- Great work environment with big company resources to build a vast catalog
You will be responsible for maintaining lab equipment for measurements and reworks, managing inventory for reworks and prototyping, and communicating your findings to your colleagues in hardware.
- Temp/Perm start ASAP
- Growing Medical Device Company
The Principal Electrical Engineer will help develop electrical based imaging technology for the medical device products on new devices as well as expanding the technology already established within the organization's catalog. The opportunity for the Principal Electrical Engineer to expand their design skills with electrical background in the foundation of a product looking to take over the market.
- Growth Opportunity with a Medical Device Organization
- Exciting work environment with innovative technology
The Senior Quality Manager will provide overall company leadership and direction for Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Systems, encompassing both improvements and sustaining activities. Objectives involve ensuring patient and employee safety and the achievement of customer quality requirements, create, monitor and improve quality systems/programs, and reduce quality costs for + $40 million in annual sales.
- Leadership opportunity in one of biggest Precision Manufacturers in the Market
- Terrific Growth Opportunity
The development of unrivaled solutions of cardiac arrhythmia and the essential device to help make a step towards treating millions of patients across the world. An improving system to help benefit health-care workers find the proper treatment for cardiac deficiencies.
- A venture-backed cardiac treatment company with a passionate work environment
- Excelling growth opportunity with the involvement of new essential devices
Our client is a top medical device CDMO located in the Greater Boston area. They are a mid-sized, well established company that focuses on taking life saving devices designs from concept all the way through manufacturing, and looking to grow their team.
- Create life saving electromechanical devices
- Work at a world leader in medical device manufacturing
Exciting opportunity to join a growing engineering team at a top medical device manufacturing company.
- Exciting engineering role at a leading medical manufacturer
- Great growth opportunity
This rapidly growing company is looking for a Quality Engineer with strong customer facing experience to help them with their market expansion. You will be in charge making sure all quality processes are being followed while building strong relationships with new and existing customers to guarantee their satisfaction.
- Leading global manufacturer, providing an a great opportunity for growth
- Looking for a quality professional with strong customer facing experience
This Field Service Engineer will perform field installations, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and upgrading on complex electronic / electro-mechanical semiconductor equipment at customer locations.
- Are you a driven, skilled and self-motivated field service engineer?
- Are you comfortable working independently and enjoy travelling to customers?
As the site Quality Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System by driving quality objectives. You will be in charge of instilling quality culture and balancing customer requirements and company productivity.
- Dynamic Position with a vision for growth
- Looking for a Hybrid Manufacturing/Quality Engineer with AS9100 Experience!
The Principal Engineer will oversee and support all engineering for the global leading organization. The candidate will lead strategy development and continuous improvement deployment for the Sustaining Engineer with a proven product.
- An opportunity with a global leader in the Medical Industry
- Career room in a leading edge technology product
The Production Manager will lead the growth and rapid scaling of the direct manufacturing efforts at their fast pace plant. The candidate will hire, train, develop and motivate the workplace and build a fun and creative atmosphere throughout the work force. The Production Manager will implement systems and processes to deliver a continuous upward approach in quality improvement and manage a cost-effective operation.
- An opportunity with an industry leader in cardiac treatment technology
- Career growth with extensive room for new technological ideas
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the production of products through cost savings opportunities, product redesign and manufacturing process improvements. The candidate will provide direction and other cross functional team members to deliver a processed product to the greatest of its ability that reports directly to the Director of Engineering and works along side other branches of the organization in Sales, Marketing and Quality Assurance.
- Product development of a NEW system to improve safety in the medical industry
- Opportunity to expand in a growing organization with a global leader
Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer will work with Operation Manager and Process Engineer to resolve day to day job card related technical issues. The Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer will participate as a key contributor on project to establish the robust process and production plan
- Client is progressing to a flat organization
- You will run the show and own your role!
This System Test Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and evaluation of testing processes for semiconductor process systems and subsystems. They will be responsible for leading diagnostic tests to ensure units function properly and efficiently.
- Are you an engineer with a background in systems?
- Join a successful manufacturing company within the semiconductor space.
- Conduct Supplier Quality Engineering functions and provide utilization of Six Sigma Green Belt
- Communicate and understand fuel cell stack and electromechanical needs to management and staff
- Join an established and growing automotive company
- Excellent travel role with culture, compensation and opportunity to grow