The Manufacturing Engineer will report directly to the Plant Manager. Opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company that has displayed excellent stability throughout COVID-19.
- Stability throughout COVID19
- Focus on innovation & continuous improvement
Reporting to the Director of Quality and Regulatory Compliance and the Division Plant Manager, the Quality Manager directs and coordinates the development, application, and maintenance of all quality systems for inspecting incoming product, raw material, in-process material and products. Oversees plans, organizes and develops test plans, and testing of all products.
- Nationally Recognized Manufacturer Making Mark on Medical Device Manufacturing
- Work under C Level Management to promote OEM/component manufacturing
Manufacturing and production plant seeks full time HR Manager to be based at their headquarters in Barrington, RI.
- Remote working available (one day a week)
- High visibility, critical role at heart of a rapidly growing, manufacturing firm
Our client is an established Manufacturer with a location in Bedford Park, they have been in business for over 100 years and have 3 locations throughout the United States. Their Bedford Park site, is 100,000 SF and one of their most successful sites. They seek a Manufacturing/Project Engineer that will report to the Plant Manager and Corporate Engineering Manager.
- Growing manufacturer that serves the Automotive and Industrial Markets
- Report to the Plant Manager