Must have experience managing a complicated and ever changing schedule. Open to feedback and criticism to improve overall performance.
- Seeking an organized Executive Assistant who can calendar and facilitate events.
- Must have previous Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Execs.
Calendar and inbox management along with ad-hoc projects on a case to case basis. Run reports and proof read presentations/prepare materials.
- This is a very short term Executive Assistant contract for an International Bank
- Must be located in NYC & able to go in office 3 days a week
This position is supporting the Managing Director of the New York City office along with 15 - 20 members of the board.
- Contract role at Global Investment Banking company
- Hybrid position 3 days in office in Midtown, Manhattan.
Will be responsible for assisting in document work, managing internal docketing system, file management and other tasks assigned by Head of Administration. Communicate internally and externally - requiring individual to be fluent in Mandarin.
- Full Time Contract Role - Executive Assistant for Administrative Team
- MUST be fluent in Madeiran
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Client Solutions teams, to maximize their effectiveness on a day-to-day basis. You will report to Manager Directors and work alongside other Executive Assistants.
This role is will be in-person in Manhattan and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must be vaccinated to work in New York City
- Urgent Opportunity
Will be assisting executives with scheduling, expenses, and projects when needed. Will be stepping in as a contract employee until a permanent candidate is placed.
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager role at a sports entertainment company
- This is a contract role - must be immediately available to start
This Executive Assistant will perform all administrative functions and will require the ability to successfully balance assignments and a variety of tasks from multiple individuals. This Executive Assistant will interact with Clients, other executive leaders and will be required to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality as would be expected of a professional in this role.
- Temp to perm position based off of performance
- Full time in office in Manhattan supporting CEO
Must be able to provide administrative support on all levels to a group of Bankers and Principals. Assist with projects and ad hoc reports when needed.
- Four month contract within a corporate finance company.
- Provide exceptional administrative assistance to a team of Bankers/Principals.
Extensive preparation and tracking of all expense reports and reimbursements; understand and comply with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing. Provide general administrative support.
- Banking Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant Role
- Hybrid work schedule based in NewYork City.
Provide exceptional administrative support for a multiple members in a team. Work within the finance industry so this will be a fast paced environment where dead lines must be met.
- Fill in for an Executive Assistant with the possibility of going pernanment
- Must be willing to be in office 5x week.
Provide direct assistance to a C-Level Executive within a global Consumer Products & Goods Company. Understand the brand mission and values thoroughly to communicate both internally and externally.
- Support C-Level Executive in a Temp to Perm role.
- Hybrid Role in New York City
Our client is a global investment bank and financial services who is seeking an Executive Assistant (Banking Division) for a 3-month contract assignment. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English & Spanish, have at least 3 years of Executive Assistant support and be eligible to work in-office in Manhattan.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
- *Must be bi-lingual in Spanish & English*
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant in the Finance Industry
Executive Assistant to the President of a Non-Profit organization based in the East Village. This role is in office Monday - Friday from 9 - 5 and has the potential to convert from contract to permanent based on their performance and skill sets.
- Full-time contract to hire position on site in Manhattan at reputable University
- Supporting President's office - 5 years of experience preferred
The Executive Assistant (Medical Technology) will work directly with private and public companies, entrepreneurs, and internal personal. This role is highly innovative and requires teamwork.
- Full Time
- Must be located locally to New York City
Executive Assistant supporting different teams at a well-established firm. The Investor Relations team and the Research team are both looking for additional support due to growth.
- Great team
- Opportunity for growth
Provide exceptional executive assistance to CMO who is based out of Orlando, FL. This is a company who is a non-profit geared towards education.
- Fully remote Executive Assistant Opportunity to CMO
- Must be in the Greater New York City area or Orlando, FL