Executive Assistant position supporting a ten person office in NYC. This role supports the day-to-day of the office and connects with the other offices world wide.
- Bi-lingual English and Mandarin Position
- In office 4 days a week
EA role supporting the co-president at a finance firm in Darien, CT. This role will be in office five days a week from 7:45am until 5:30pm or 6pm depending on the day.
- In Office 5x a week
Must have experience managing a complicated and ever changing schedule. Open to feedback and criticism to improve overall performance.
- Seeking an organized Executive Assistant who can calendar and facilitate events.
- Must have previous Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Execs.
Calendar and inbox management along with ad-hoc projects on a case to case basis. Run reports and proof read presentations/prepare materials.
- This is a very short term Executive Assistant contract for an International Bank
- Must be located in NYC & able to go in office 3 days a week
This position is supporting the Managing Director of the New York City office along with 15 - 20 members of the board.
- Contract role at Global Investment Banking company
- Hybrid position 3 days in office in Midtown, Manhattan.
Will be responsible for assisting in document work, managing internal docketing system, file management and other tasks assigned by Head of Administration. Communicate internally and externally - requiring individual to be fluent in Mandarin.
- Full Time Contract Role - Executive Assistant for Administrative Team
- MUST be fluent in Madeiran
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Client Solutions teams, to maximize their effectiveness on a day-to-day basis. You will report to Manager Directors and work alongside other Executive Assistants.
This role is will be in-person in Manhattan and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must be vaccinated to work in New York City
- Urgent Opportunity
Will be assisting executives with scheduling, expenses, and projects when needed. Will be stepping in as a contract employee until a permanent candidate is placed.
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager role at a sports entertainment company
- This is a contract role - must be immediately available to start
This Executive Assistant will perform all administrative functions and will require the ability to successfully balance assignments and a variety of tasks from multiple individuals. This Executive Assistant will interact with Clients, other executive leaders and will be required to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality as would be expected of a professional in this role.
- Temp to perm position based off of performance
- Full time in office in Manhattan supporting CEO
Must be able to provide administrative support on all levels to a group of Bankers and Principals. Assist with projects and ad hoc reports when needed.
- Four month contract within a corporate finance company.
- Provide exceptional administrative assistance to a team of Bankers/Principals.
Extensive preparation and tracking of all expense reports and reimbursements; understand and comply with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing. Provide general administrative support.
- Banking Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant Role
- Hybrid work schedule based in NewYork City.
Provide exceptional administrative support for a multiple members in a team. Work within the finance industry so this will be a fast paced environment where dead lines must be met.
- Fill in for an Executive Assistant with the possibility of going pernanment
- Must be willing to be in office 5x week.
Support multiple individuals on the Government Relations Team within a large established Media Company. Assist with day to day tasks.
- Interested in working within a Government Relations Team?
- Must be located in Washington DC .
Provide direct assistance to a C-Level Executive within a global Consumer Products & Goods Company. Understand the brand mission and values thoroughly to communicate both internally and externally.
- Support C-Level Executive in a Temp to Perm role.
- Hybrid Role in New York City
Support a group of Managing Directors and Directors. Provide exceptional administrative support and meet deadlines while working in a fast paced environment.
- Support a group of Managing Directors
- Must be willing to go in office five days a week
This opportunity supports the CMO of non-profit educational organization. This role is hybrid, with the potential to be in NYC.
- Start the new year with a new opportunity!
- Hybrid position.
Remote Executive Assistant position supporting CFO of bio technology company. This role is mainly remote with an occasional commute into the office in Hoboken, NJ. (Likely once a week)
This role is a true temp to perm position.
- Mainly remote EA position supporting CFO of bio pharma company
- Occasionally commuting to office in Hoboken, NJ - VACCINATION REQUIRED
This role is temporary to permanent, the client is hoping to convert this candidate as a permanent employee within the first 2-3 weeks of working. This role is supporting two Executives and is in the office in Astoria, Queens with potential to work from home for 2 days a week.
- 2-3 weeks temp and then will convert to a full-time permanent position
- This role will convert to a permanent position based on performance
This position will support a C-level executive within a FinTech company, and provides the chance to learn more about the fin tech industry.
- Hybrid Work Options
- Competitive Salary + benefits package
Personal Executive Assistant role supporting the Partners of a family office. This role is great for a candidate who loves the little details and knows how to make Executives and their families lives run smoothly.
- In office position
- Great team
Our client is a global investment bank and financial services who is seeking an Executive Assistant (Banking Division) for a 3-month contract assignment. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English & Spanish, have at least 3 years of Executive Assistant support and be eligible to work in-office in Manhattan.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
- *Must be bi-lingual in Spanish & English*
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant in the Finance Industry
Legal Executive Assistant supporting a group of attorneys in the NYC office.
- Great team
- In office
Executive Assistant to the President of a Non-Profit organization based in the East Village. This role is in office Monday - Friday from 9 - 5 and has the potential to convert from contract to permanent based on their performance and skill sets.
- Full-time contract to hire position on site in Manhattan at reputable University
- Supporting President's office - 5 years of experience preferred
Executive and Personal Assistant supporting a founder of a well-established firm.
- 5 days in office
- Great team
An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Work alongside Director of Operations for Reputable General Contractor in Texas
- Salaried Position with Full health, dental, and vision benefits
The Executive Assistant - C-Suite will report to the Chief Technology Officer and have high visibility to the executive leadership team also supporting the COO, CFO and other executive staff members. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support as well as performing special projects for the executive team.
- Executive Assistant role supporting C-Suite
- Hybrid role in the Greater Chicago area
Provide exceptional executive assistance to CMO who is based out of Orlando, FL. This is a company who is a non-profit geared towards education.
- Fully remote Executive Assistant Opportunity to CMO
- Must be in the Greater New York City area or Orlando, FL
We are actively searching for an Office Coordinator to join the team to support C-suite executives in the operation and administrative management of our Houston office. This position is temporary in nature and available for immediate start.
- Work onsite in the Galleria area with C-suite leadership - Start ASAP!
- Temporary opportunity with an incredible work environment!
Provide assistance in the personal life of a high level executive. Must be able to be on call and willing to travel when needed.
- This is a contract to hire opportunity based off performance.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary and support a high level executive
Senior Administrative Assistant role supporting multiple teams in office. This role allows for project support.
- Opportunity for growth
- In Office