A Non-Profit Organization is seeking a Temporary Executive Assistant to support one of their C-Level Executives with administrative tasks. This role will begin in late October 2021 and until April 2022. Applicants must be fully immediately available and be able to commit to the duration of the assignment.
- Seeking a Contract EA for up to 6 months
- Must be immediately available
Searching for a highly skilled worker with experience in supporting senior management. Must be able to commit to working from October 2021 to April 2022. Will need to have access to a computer in order to work hybrid, with the potential of going full-time back in the office.
- This is a temporary role supporting senior management for a non-profit.
- Seeking executive assistant who's mission aligns with the companies.
Provide administrative support to an Executive Vice President, as well as several marketing & media teams that work under the EVP. Ensure all tasks are done in a timely & organized manner. This role requires being in the office 3-4 days a week .
- Modern work environment designed to encourage creativity and productivity.
- Seeking executive assistant willing to travel to Manhattan.
EA role supporting an Executive and some office management.
- Team oriented
- In Office
This position will support a high level executive within a growing start up fintech company (plans to go public soon), and provides the chance to learn more about the financial technology industry.
- Hybrid Work Options
- Competitive Salary + benefits package
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support a leading c-level executive who is fluent in Japanese. This role will be begin in October 2021 through January 2022, which the potential for extension. We are seeking experienced candidates who are able to work in-office 2 days per week.
- Seeking a Japanese Speaking Executive Assistant to support a CEO
- In-office in NYC
We are seeking multiple Executive, Administrative, & Office Assistants to support a growing team. Successful applicants must have 1-5+ years of support experience. Must be able to work in-office in NYC.
- Must be able to work in-office (NYC)
- Previous experience as an EA
Seeking a Contract Executive Assistant to support a Global CEO located in Chicago, IL. This role is 6 month coverage with the potential to extend. Applicants should be immediately available and able to work on a hybrid schedule.
- Must be local to Chicago
- 6 Month Assignment, possible extension
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support two Managers at an emerging Education-Technology Nonprofit organization. This role will be remote but support executives across different time zones.
Seeking applicants in NJ, NY, PA, CT, MA, FL
- Seeking Remote Applicants
- Must be on the East Coast
Our client - a rapidly growing start-up in the Cosmetics/Dermatology space - are looking for an EA to support their CEO. This is a permanent role and will be on a hybrid model - at home vs in office. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a start-up environment
- Growing start-up in the Cosmetics industry
- Are looking for an EA to support their CEO
Great opportunity for a skilled Executive Assistant who is looking to join a fast paced expanding entrepreneurial organization.
- Career Growth
- Stable and expanding company
Banking/Finance firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their leading Executive with daily administrative tasks such as expenses, meetings, and scheduling. This is a contract role as a current Administrative Assistant is out on leave until the end of the year.
Please local NYC/NJ/CT/PA applicants only.
- Must be local to NYC - Temp until December 2021
- Remote to start
Administrative support at a Financial company based in Manhattan
- 7 month temp to perm opportunity in office in Manhattan
- Opportunity to show previously learned skills in fast-paced environment
My client is a nonprofit organization that is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide 1:1 support.
- Excellent Opportunity with Nonprofit Organization
- In Person Opportunity
Admin role supporting a small team based out of San Fran. This role supports 6 Executives and other responsibilities around the office.
- Small SF office, but larger firm
- Team oriented