This position is supporting the Managing Director of the New York City office along with 15 - 20 members of the board.
- Contract role at Global Investment Banking company
- Hybrid position 3 days in office in Midtown, Manhattan.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Client Solutions teams, to maximize their effectiveness on a day-to-day basis. You will report to Manager Directors and work alongside other Executive Assistants.
This role is will be in-person in Manhattan and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must be vaccinated to work in New York City
- Urgent Opportunity
This Executive Assistant will perform all administrative functions and will require the ability to successfully balance assignments and a variety of tasks from multiple individuals. This Executive Assistant will interact with Clients, other executive leaders and will be required to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality as would be expected of a professional in this role.
- Temp to perm position based off of performance
- Full time in office in Manhattan supporting CEO
Our client is a global investment bank and financial services who is seeking an Executive Assistant (Banking Division) for a 3-month contract assignment. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English & Spanish, have at least 3 years of Executive Assistant support and be eligible to work in-office in Manhattan.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
- *Must be bi-lingual in Spanish & English*
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant in the Finance Industry
Executive Assistant to the President of a Non-Profit organization based in the East Village. This role is in office Monday - Friday from 9 - 5 and has the potential to convert from contract to permanent based on their performance and skill sets.
- Full-time contract to hire position on site in Manhattan at reputable University
- Supporting President's office - 5 years of experience preferred
The Executive Assistant (Medical Technology) will work directly with private and public companies, entrepreneurs, and internal personal. This role is highly innovative and requires teamwork.
- Full Time
- Must be located locally to New York City
Executive Assistant supporting different teams at a well-established firm. The Investor Relations team and the Research team are both looking for additional support due to growth.
- Great team
- Opportunity for growth