As the VP, Human Resources, you will form part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the CHRO. You will develop and execute the global people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation and retention.
- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Reputable law firm is seeking a Human Resources Supervisor to join them in their NYC office. This person will take the lead on several HR functions including employee relations matters, training and development, performance management, and much more.
- Collaborate with a group of talented professionals!
- Grow your career at an established law firm!
You will form part of the HR leadership team, reporting to Global Head of HR. You will develop and execute the Americas people strategy to support business growth ambitions. You will define and implement a best-in-class strategy across all aspects of the employee life-cycle including; attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation & benefits and retention.
- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity to join a high performing business
As the HR Director, you will be overseeing all HR functions, enforcing policies and managing a growing HR team. Also, the HR Director will support employees globally while working a hybrid work model in the New York City area. You will be responsible for initiating, building and sustaining relationships, delivering HR solutions, identifying new business opportunities, supporting the development of the growing team.
- Room to grow within company and excellent company culture
- Are you looking to own HR functions and processes, while managing a team?
Growing law firm is seeking a human resources professional to join them in their New York City office. This person would be the Director of Human Resources at the firm and supervise all non-legal employees at the office.
- Be a part of a growing law firm in New York City!
- Above market salary and unlimited room for growth
We are working with a long standing, established construction / manufacturing business based in Brookline MA to recruit a HR Director on a permanent basis. The role could be the ideal next step for a HR Manager or for a HR Director looking for a role where they can truly make a difference
- One of Boston's premier General Contractors
- Competitive package and great scope to build a function
The Leader HCIS will lead a team of talented employees, contractors and service providers to provide leadership in leveraging the HCIS (currently Workday) to support the Human Capital team in recruiting, Compensation and Benefits, Human Capital Shared Services and the HR Business Partner team with modern technology and processes.
This role will operate on a hybrid structure of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Growing Human Capital Team
- Seeking Experienced HR Technology Candidate