Territory sales manager position, supporting NYC, CT, and Delaware. This position requires travel and proactive sales outreach to small/mid size stores.
- Autonomous role
- International Company
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Greater Boston Area? Have you worked as a Finance Analyst in the Software or SAAS sector? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the Greater Boston Area? If so, please apply to the Senior Finance Analyst - Technology position for further consideration based in Boston, MA.
- Newly created Senior FP&A Position - Fast Growing Tech Company
- Partner with Team Executives - Immediate Hiring Need
Michael Page is partnered with a Custom Home Builder based in Cape Cod. They are seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join their team for a large development project on the South Shore.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Strong Base Salary +Generous Benefits Package!
- Established Home Builder along the South Shore!
- You will be employee number 2 in the US and tasked with mastering concept to reality value proposition into a physical 3D technical center
- Provide exceptional customer service from concept to design to manufacturing
- An exciting opportunity to join an innovative company expanding into the US
- This company is building a brand new state of the art innovation center in MA
Tenured Senior Project Manager wanted at dependable General Contractor within Recession-Proof industry, based on the South Shore of Massachusetts & recognized for their cutting edge & fast track work amongst Government Construction.
- Opportunity to work on projects within an anti-recessionary industry!
- Base salary up to $115k, full health benefits, + 3 weeks paid vacation!
- Lead a team of Process Engineers, SMT Engineers, Manufacturing Test Engineers, and Hourly Employees
- Partner with teams such as Operations and Design Engineering in order to manage new product introduction
- A managerial role with plenty of growth opportunity within the company
- This company has been around for over a decade and is located in scenic Cape Cod
- This individual will be a technical leader on the Operations team for surface mount and automated soldering processes
- Assist in training production team, programming and maintenance on automated assembly equipment
- This company is committed to innovation and world class customer support
- A well-known organization that has been a global industry leader for 40+ years
Setting up manufacturing sites (including development and implementation of QMS) to support full product life-cycle.
Adhere to cGMP and ISO standards.
- Company fast tracked by FDA
- Innovative leader in molecular imaging
QMS Managers create and monitor quality processes to ensure that equipment, instruments, and people produce products and services in accordance with company and industry regulatory requirements. The role, within an innovative combination medical device company, provides clear quality guidance by ensuring clear policies, procedures, instructions, forms, and objectives are provided.
- Company fast tracked by FDA
- Innovative leader in the field
As the Senior Buyer/Commodity Manager you'd be responsible for all strategic purchasing activities for the North American division, such as strategic planning, supplier development, supplier performance, contract management, etc. This individual will be overseeing a purchasing team and focus on specific commodities, such as Capex and energy services.
- Work at a Global & Industry Leading Specialty Materials Manufacturing Company.
- Seeking a Senior Buyer with Capex sourcing experience.
The Engineering Manager will focus on Research & Process Development within the Optical business unit of the organization's Advanced Materials division.
- Lead the Engineering team focused on New Products & Process Development.
- Great opportunity to grow into business unit management.
- Develop test solutions for semiconductors on automated test equipment
- Plan and oversee new semiconductor component development projects
- Top of the line product selection, value-add and manufacturing solutions
- Be part of a growing team with the opportunity for career advancement
Do you have FP&A Leadership experience within the Technology/Software industry? Specifically, is this tenure working for an R&D (Research & Development) business unit? Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the United States expanding their global foot print? If so, please apply to the Senior Manager - R&D Finance - Technology based in Boston, MA for further consideration.
- Manage the FP&A for the R&D Business Unit - Multi-Billion Dollar Tech Company
- Newly Created Position - Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Eligibility
My client is 100 person global Biotechnology company who partners with leading food producers to deliver innovative programs to produce safe foods. They are currently hitting an inflection point in their growth and expanding globally with significant expansion in their headquarters in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Develop advanced prospecting and enterprise sales skills in the biotech space
- Join a team of high-performing representatives who are crushing targets
The Sr. Data Scientist will be responsible for the oversight of current technical applications and their performance and efficiency. Additionally the Sr. Data Scientist will leverage data sets and machine learning technology to evaluate current performance models and leverage that data to improve systems and functions.
- Chance to work with a fast growing cyber security company
- Competitive benefits and salary with equity options
My client is one of New Englands leading IT Solutions providers. They are seeking a true enterprise hunter to join them in a Managed Services / IT Solutions Enterprise Sales Executive role. Which will focus on being an individual contributing hunter.
- Close Multi-Million dollar contract
- Join an entrepreneurial team in a family owned company
The client is looking for an inventive Chief Marketing Officer to lead a small marketing team and implement new strategies to increase online engagement and enhance sales activities.
- The company was rated as of the Best Workplaces in 2020.
- Working autonomy with the ability to formulate strategic direction.
Our client needs a hands-on quality engineer who can assist the Quality manager in supporting production. The quality engineer role offers a great mix of individual contribution and leadership responsibilities. The main skill-set they are looking for are Non-comformances, Gage R&Rs, CAPAS, some work with System improvements.
- Have direct shop floor access with a rapidly growing organization
- Work for a privately owned contract manufacturer with multiple locations
Michael Page is working with a reputable, smaller general contractor located West of Boston that specializes largely in renovation projects within the healthcare, corporate interior, academic, and life science sectors. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration within 8 business hours.
- Oversee a team focused on TI and life science projects
- Total salary up to $165,000
Michael Page is working with an established general contractor that is looking to aggressively grow within the next couple of years. This "Lead Estimator - Commercial Construction" role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to take part in the building of this business.
- Accelerated career growth opportunity with fast-growing general contractor
- Total salary up to $145,000
Michael Page is partnered with an award-winning, employee-owned Construction Management firm based on the North Shore of Massachusetts. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager with Multifamily experience to join their team. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Take on a leadership role with a well-respected and growing CM firm!
- Base salary up to $175K, 401k plan, ESOP, health/dental insurance, & more!
Completely manage multiple clinical trials between Phases I - III. Ensure study plans align with overall corporate objectives.
- Manage all daily clinical operations for multiple Phase I -III trails
- Contribute to the development of life saving gene therapies
Global Medical Device Manufacturer seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to oversee all operational related financial matters. This is a great Senior level opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a global business. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please read on and apply.
- Global Medical Device Company located South of Boston
- Join a Team with a Strong Track Record of Promoting Within
Are you a Construction Accountant in Boston looking for a new opportunity? My client is a leading high end residential contractor looking for a fully remote Senior Accountant to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for all G&A related matters and some project accounting responsibilities as well. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please view job and apply for immediate consideration.
- Opportunity to work from home 5 days a week
- Excellent chance to climb the ladder into a Controller level position
Are you an accountant, looking for a more your next great career opportunity? My client is seeking strong Senior Accountants to join their business in a newly created role. This is an excellent opportunity for any accounting professional looking to expand their accounting skills while working in an incredibly well established environment. If you are interested, please read on and apply for immediate consideration.
- Join one of the fastest growing Med Device companies in the country
- Excellent Opportunity for any Accountant looking to advance their career
Publicly traded electronics Manufacturer seeking a Cost Accountant to oversee all operational related accounting matters. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a global business and build on their knowledge of cost accounting. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please read on and apply.
- Publicly traded manufacturer, $700M+ in yearly revenue
- Join a company who promotes long term career progression
Quality Engineer role for a Global Medical Device Company in Wakefield, MA. Must have strong Validation experience.
- Be part of a Global Medical Device Company
- Terrific Growth Potential within the Company
An industrial equipment supplier is seeking a talented and experienced IT Systems professional to join their team in Hanover, MA as an IT Business Systems Manager! You will be responsible for overseeing the operation, maintenance and procedures of the organization's IT systems, as well as doing on-going hands-on systems work yourself.
- Lead an organization's IT vision
- Work for a company with phenomenal benefits and growth opportunity
My client has 20 offices globally with a HQ in Europe. They are a market leader in water pumps for Commercial / Industrial, Domestic /Residential, and Agriculture / Irrigation markets. They have a team of 5 people here in the US and are seeking their first Northeast Territory Manager.
- Join a global company, and a US team of 5 Territory Sales Reps
- Join a well established market leader
Our client is looking for a senior level regulatory affairs specialist to work of global and domestic projects as they relate to medical devices.
- Work on both domestic and global surgical equipment projects
- Unparalleled leadership and team culture