Looking for a Project Manager with experience with multifamily projects to join the growing North Carolina team. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate and manage projects from start to finish, on time, and within budget.
- Well respected GC with over 100 years of building experience
- New office in North Carolina with lots of room to grow!
Assistant Project Manager opportunity with a large Multifamily Developer that has multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic and the southeast. With several large, class A projects kicking off this summer the team is looking for a qualified APM to join the project management group!
- National Multifamily Developer with an established presence in Raleigh!
- Opportunity to work on large, market-leading projects in the region
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager - Healthcare Construction to join their Raleigh team. This role is for a client based out of Southern NC that handles projects in the Carolinas and the Southeast.
- A family oriented company with well-tenured employees
- Join a GC with over 25 years of building experience in the Carolinas!
Assistant Project Manager position with a large, market-leading general contractor headquartered in North Carolina. With two offices in the region, the team is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join the team in Raleigh!
- Highly regarded General Contractor with two offices in the Carolina's!
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading $100M+ project in Raleigh, NC
Looking for an Assistant Project Manager with experience with multifamily projects to join the growing Raleigh team. Our client is looking for a Assistant Project Manager to help coordinate and manage projects from start to finish, on time, and within budget.
- High density projects local to Charlotte
- Large, national developer with a growing office in the Charlotte market
Project Manager role with a market leading builder in life science construction, based in the Raleigh-Durham market. This role is seeking a candidate with 5+ years experience in GC project management, with a strong preference in life science work. If you are seeking to join a national market leader with future upward mobility, please apply below!
- Top 400 ENR GC with a new, growing Raleigh office - great career growth
- Exciting and challenging life science projects local to the Triangle!
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager - Raleigh - Commercial Construction to join their team Raleigh team. There is already a steady pipeline of pharmaceutical, life sciences, education, and general commercial construction projects with more to come!
- One of the top 25 General Contractors in the RTP!
- A company with over a century of history in the Raleigh market!
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Healthcare Construction to join their Raleigh team. This role is for a national Top 50 ENR General Contractor with a large presence in the Carolinas.
- A top 400 ENR GC with a headquarters in North Carolina
- Join an established and reputable GC with deep roots in the region