- Develop pitches for new partner segments
- Lead discussions with existing and prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for new product offerings
- Delivery service of various fresh meat items
- Area of rapid growth
The jobholder is responsible for contributing to the daily smooth running of the showroom, ensuring showroom standards are maintained to a high level and customer service is delivered through their ability to handle the public and deal with potential sales enquiries
- Experience coordinating & managing a kitchen, bath, interiors design showroom
- Experience interacting with and qualifying prospective clients
The right candidate will define success by reducing the total cost in the organization while meeting/exceeding our retail partners expectations with regards to OTIF (On-Time In Full). This position will oversee and define all supply chain activities.This will include qualifying vendors, running trade studies, negotiating contracts and purchases, managing contracts, and overseeing vendor relationships.
- Experience in the personal care space or cosmetic brands preferred
- One of America's fastest growing private companies
As Vice President Sales - North America, you will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and CEO to direct, implement & deliver commercial activity with retail partners to produce revenue growth.
- Opportunity to work for a large high growth Global Beauty Brand
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
My client is a global real estate development, investment, capital and property management company. They currently have over $50B office, retail, logistics, industrial, and residential properties. They are looking for a strong Senior Asset Manager (Logistics industrial portfolio) to join their Long Beach, CA team. Local experience preferred.
- 10+ years of experience working on a logistics industrial portfolio
- Ability to commute to Long Beach, CA Office